Okay

"Is there anything I can do for you, baby?" Jughead asked in a mumble against the crown of Betty's head, his tone drowning in pity. "Anything at all?" "I don't know," the solemn blonde replied before offering a slight shrug against his chest and adding, "Probably not."

Jughead could only sigh, adjusting the blankets over her legs and hips to fit her better as Betty laid in his arms with her knees to her chest. He knew it wasn't much, but it was all he could do until the blonde came to terms with what was wrong; in Jughead's eyes, until he could fix her.

Nevertheless, he settled for the sad silence that filled the air around them because at least Betty wasn't crying anymore. He'd give anything for her not to cry. "Do you need to go to sleep? Do you think that'll help?" Jughead asked quietly, wrapping his arms around tighter before pressing a chaste but sincere kiss against her head.

"I don't know yet," Betty sighed, rolling her head slowly against his chest before saying, "I just wanna feel okay." "I know you do, baby, I know," he sighed, his hand traveling up and down her arm in comfort.

After all the crying and sadness, numbness took over the blonde's mind as she laid nearly lipm in the arms of her boyfriend, her hand on his arm and his arm across his chest. "What do you need right now? Just tell me and I'll get it to you," Jughead offered, his heart heavy from watching Betty's color drain from her body.

"Just hold me," she said softly, her eyes closing slowly as she inhaled deeply. "Just hold me for a minute." "That, I can do," he smiled, kissing the crown of her head once more before wrapping his arms closer to the blonde's figure. 

Betty sighed slowly before turning her head to look at Jughead, her eyes almost pleading for some kind of breakthrough, scanning over him as if she was searching for the light after the tunnel.

She turned back around slowly, her eyes closing and brows furrowing slightly as she tried to ease the war in her mind. "Just keep your eyes closed and breath even," she told herself. "Eyes closed, breath even."

After a few mere minutes of her eyes remaining closed ushered Betty into sleep, her body relaxing between the warmth of the couch's throw blanket and the embrace of her man. It didn't take Jughead long to notice that the blonde had fallen asleep, but nevertheless, he held her still.

He kissed her head again and put all of his energy into wishing for the best; manifesting with everything that he had and was that Betty could feel okay.