Bad Girl

Here we go again. Thank you so much to SnoopyDog567 and CoweSpwouse who helped me so much with this. ENJOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY!

NSFW

"Juggie?" Betty greeted when the call went through as she sucked on her lollipop. "Baby, what's going on?" Jughead asked, concerned from the other line. "Are you busy?" "I'm just out with some of the Serpents. Why, is something wrong? Do I need to come home?"

"Maybe," Betty replied. "You know how you like to punish me when I'm bad?" she asked dangerously. "I think you might need to come and do that," Betty whispered seductively into the phone.

"Oh?" was the only response she was given. It was in a sultry tone and she could basically hear Jughead's smirk. "And why is that?" "I've been a very bad girl, sir," she remarked with a bitten lip.

"What did you do, babygirl?" Jughead asked, his lip bit as well. "Well, you left me all alone and I started to miss you. So, I," she paused, bringing her voice down to a whisper. "I started touching myself." "Are you wearing your Little Dress?" he asked. "No, sir," she answered innocently.

"I'll be home in ten minutes. I want you waiting for me at the door in your dress by the time I get there. Understood?" he demanded. "Yes, sir," Betty answered, taking her lollipop out of her mouth.

"Good. I'll see you soon," Jughead replied. "I love you, sir," she spoke innocently into the phone. "I love you, too, babygirl," he replied before the line cut off.

---

Betty stood impatiently next to the front door, swaying slightly and anxious hands playing with the bottom hem of her dress. Suddenly, the door jerked open and Betty jumped at first. "Come with me," Jughead ordered, grabbing Betty by the arm and walking her into the bedroom.

He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Betty over his knee. He lightly grabbed one of her blonde pigtails and swirled it in his fingers, saying, "Tell me what you did to end up like this." She shrugged her shoulders in response, which made him spank her, Betty moaning in response.

"Answer me, baby." "I was playing with something that isn't mine," Betty replied shyly, holding onto Jug's leg. "Whose is it?" he asked, his grip on her hair tightening ever so slightly. "Yours, sir. All yours," she answered, moaning again when she was hit for the second time.

"Did I give you permission to touch yourself?" "N-no, sir." Jughead noticed how she responded to her spankings with moans and said, "Is this why you were being bad, baby? You like this, don't you?"

Betty bit her lip and mumbled her response. A hit was the consequence of her actions and the sentence," Use your words," followed. "Yes, sir. I do," she answered, noticing bulge concealed beneath his pants. "And from the looks of it, so do you," she spoke slowly trying to grind against his leg.

"No, babygirl. You haven't earned that. Hold still," Jughead ordered. Betty whined in response and if she wasn't already hot and bothered, the next whispered words she heard just made it worse. "Did you let yourself cum?"

"N-no, sir," she stuttered. His breath was hot against the skin of her ear and she was overwhelmed with all the turn-ons she was going through. "Are you lying to me, baby?" Jughead asked, knowing her tells.

Betty bit her lip, knowing she would have to come clean. Her grip on his leg tightened and Jug gripped her hair tighter. "Answer me, Betty." Betty nodded in response and as a result, endured two harsh smacks, leaving her lips ajar as a moan escaped them.

"Bad girl," he remarked, spanking her again and again as she shifted across his lap. "You know better than to lie to me, don't you?" "Yes, sir," Betty moaned. Jughead brought her up from his lap to where she was straddling him and kissed her passionately; a reminder that she was loved.