Sexting

NSFW 

"Just two more weeks. 14 days," Betty said to herself, trying to see the bright side in being grounded. Even though she couldn't leave her house, Betty still had access to her phone because with all the chaos going on in Riverdale, Alice said she needed a way to talk to Betty. Not knowing what else to do, Betty decided to text the only person she wanted to hear from.  

Betty: Hey, Juggie

Jughead: Betts, are you okay?

Betty: Just missing you. Are you?

Jughead: I miss you, too

Jughead: I wish I could just hold and kiss you; whisper how much I love you and listen to how adorable you sound when you giggle.

Betty: Jughead Jones, are you trying to seduce me?

Jughead: Maybe...

Jughead: Is it working?

Betty: ...

Betty: Maybe...

Jughead: Already? That was just the beginning.

Betty: The beginning? What comes after that?

Jughead: Then I'd bring my lips to your neck, right on your spot, leaving hickeys. I could hear you lightly moaning and feel your fingers tangling in my hair.

Betty bit her lip, practically being able to feel everything he was describing; his lips on her neck and her fingers gripping his dark locks.

Betty: Mm, what else?

Jughead: Then I'd slowly start caressing your hips, moving up to your waist, then higher

Betty: I could almost feel it now. You pinning me down on my back, your words on my skin...

Jughead: Whispering my intentions

Betty: Which are what, exactly?

Jughead: To make you feel better than you ever have before. To make you scream louder than you ever though you could. To make you happier than you believed was humanly possible.

Betty: I like the sound of that

Betty: I also like the sound of you moaning my name when I stroke you through your jeans, teasing you with the idea of a kiss by ghosting my lips over yours...

Jughead: Until I push you closer, connecting your lips with mine and moving my hands to your back, unhooking your bra and letting it fall off with ease

Betty: Then, you'd take your lips off mine and bring them to my neck again

Jughead: Lower

Betty: Oh ;)

It was no secret what these messages were doing to both Betty and Jughead in reality. Betty couldn't even tell if Jughead was really there or not; he painted such vivid images in her mind.

Jughead: You like that idea, don't you?

Betty: I like it very much 

Jughead: Good girl

Betty: That's what you said when I started unbuttoning your shirt and tracing my hands over your abs, wanting all of you...

Jughead: ...As my lips continued to kiss and please you all over.

Betty nearly lost her mind over this conversation. She didn't even realize when she dipped a hand into her laced underwear.

Betty: You have no idea what you're doing to me right now

Jughead: I could say the same to you

Jughead: You know, I really kinda hate your mom for grounding you

As funny as that was, Betty needed to set the mood back.

Betty: She only did that because I was a bad girl

Jughead: Oh

Jughead: In that case, I might have to punish you ;)

Betty: What are you going to do?

Jughead: I'm going to come over to your house, fuck you, and probably get you grounded for another month

Betty: See you in ten minutes ;)