Switch ("Freak" Part 2)

Co-written with klewis2824

NSFW

Betty's POV

"Only next time, I'm cuffing you."

Those words played through my mind for the next week, imagining what it would be like to have my lover over me, wrists to the headboard in restraint. How he would kiss me...and which parts of me he would kiss.

I wanted an answer, but I didn't expect one so soon.

"I'm about to head out. I'll be back in a few hours," said my mom as she stood in the doorway of my room. "You two," she said, her finger waving between Jughead and I, who were sitting on the bed.

"Actually, I'm not sure I have anything to worry about; you're good kids," she interrupted herself.

"Bye, Mom. Be safe," I said before Mom made her way out. Once the front door closed, Jughead and I turned to look at each other, smiles across our lips and plans in our minds.

"So, she's gone," Jughead said, scooting closer as I bit her bottom lip. "Yep. So I guess that means it's only us. Alone. Together," I teased, punctuating with a giggle.

We became closer by the second, lips evolving into a kiss. I slowly leaned back and was getting completely lost in the moment. I could feel her right arm lift up and then...

Click.

I broke away to see my wrist locked inside of one of her handcuffs, the other cuff locked to her headboard. I looked at Jughead to see him holding the other pair, the only thing keeping me from being fully retrained.

How'd he get those out so fast? Without me even noticing? Did he see what else was in that drawer? I was asking myself one hundred questions all at the same time.

"My sweater," I stated. "How do you plan on taking it off me?" I asked, tugging a bit on the cuffs. Not that I was uncomfortable, or anything of the sort. In fact, I was way too comfortable.

"Was it expensive?" He asked. "No." "Do you have any sentimental value towards it?" "No." And with that final answer, in one swift motion, Jughead tore my sweater straight off of me, the garment ending up somewhere on the floor.

"Did you ever get caught with that little negliee of yours from last time?" Jughead asked. "No. I was careful," I replied, lip bit and a flame ignited between my thighs.

"Well, that's too bad," Jughead replied, clicking his tongue in his mouth. "I was really looking forward to punishing you if you did."

The movement I made of pressing her inner thighs together must've been noticeable, as it made Jug put a hand on my leg and say, "Don't you think I'll take care of that?" with a boyish smirk.

"May I?" He asked, hands on the button of my jeans. "Please," I pleaded. With a simple finger gesture, my jeans were unclasped and traveling painfully slow down my legs, revealing my baby blue underwear with lace on the waistline a small bow of the same hue beneath it, identical to my bra.

"Well, this is quite a change from what I last saw you in, isn't it?" "Were you expecting black?" I joked, chains rattling as I moved a strand of hair from my face.

"Is this okay?" Jug asked, hands gripping my hips, slowly lowering my underwear. He looked up for confirmation and I nodded, looking up just to admire the sight of my wrists in restraint. The memory would serve me well when I was alone without Jughead to please me.

It wasn't until I could feel Jughead's mouth on my flower that I knew what he was doing to me. The sudden burst of pleasure I was greeted with was responded to with a loud moan and a bitten lip.

Without even taking his lips away for a second, Jughead gained a hold on my outer thighs, placing each leg over his shoulders before running his hands up my legs, resting at my hips

"Oh, God," I moaned breathlessly, head leaned against my headboard. I couldn't believe how good he was. Of course, I'd fantasized, but this was so much better than that.

"Mmm, don't stop," I smiled, biting her bottom lip. This encounter wasn't like the last; that time was fast. I didn't want to waste time nor be a tease then. Jughead, on the other hand, was taking his time. Not teasing, but savoring.

As I found release coming close, Jughead trailed his right arm higher up my body, reaching my breast. I moaned when he caressed my skin, kneading to add to my rush.

The indgulgence was overwhelming which only brought release so much closer. Between his lips sucking on my clit and his hand tweaking my breast, it was enough to push me over the edge.

I twisted the cuffs to hold on to the headboard, ignoring the pain stemming from my wrists as a response; I was too caught up in the moment to feel it anyway.

Jughead's lips trailed up my stomach to my breast, kissing everywhere over my blue bra before he moved to my neck. "Please, please, please," I muttered, not even knowing what I was begging for.

"Please what? What do you want, Betty?" He whispered in my ear. "Fuck me," I replied. "Satiate my dark side."

He undressed himself and gripped my sides before thrusting into me. I responded with a loud moan, which he silenced by putting his lips on mine and devouring my mouth. He bit my lip as one of his hands went from my side to my breast as he pinched me.

"Oh, God, I'm close," I sighed into the kiss, wrists shifting around inside each fabric handcuff. It didn't take me much longer to reach my second high of the day, breathing heavily and tugging on the cuffs.

Jughead reached for the keys on the nightstand and unlocked each handcuff, not even bothering to take them down from the headboard. Something caught his eye as he helped me put on my underwear since I was weak in the knees from all the stimulation.

"Betts, why didn't you tell me?" Jughead asked, examining my wrists which were burned and red, some skin looking scarred over. "I didn't know it was that bad. I didn't want to make you stop. I liked it," I replied with a shrug, putting my head on his shoulder tiredly.

"Follow me, baby," Jughead said, taking me over to my nightstand and gently rubbing a bit of Aloe Vera on my wrists. "I'm so sorry, babygirl," Jughead said.

"You're so good with aftercare," I remarked as Jughead carried me back to the bed and clothed me in my comfy V-neck and pajama pants.

"You should probably put some clothes on over your boxers in case my mom comes home," I said quietly, energy drained as she laid down. So Jughead followed my request and put his shirt and jeans back on, beanie to follow.

I sat up for a minute, unlocking each cuff from the headboard and putting them back in my drawer with the keys. "Juggie, can you...can you lay with me?" I asked, putting my head down on the pillow and embracing Jughead as soon as he laid down beside me.

"What are you gonna say about your wrists?" Jug asked, kissing my forehead. "I don't know. Maybe, 'allergic reaction to a new sweater,' or something like that," I replied before drifting off to sleep, Jughead never leaving, not even for a minute.