Little Girl

Dandelionbaby

Betty nearly waddled over to the couch, where Jughead sat on his computer, only to trip over herself and land by his legs. With a huff, she put her fingertip on her bottom lip as she heard, "Aww, come here, my little baby," from the couch, accompanied by arms reaching down and pulling her up.

She was placed by his side as he worked as she tried to worm her way underneath his arm to no avail. "One moment, princess," Jughead informed his blonde as she kicked her legs out. He saved his work and set his laptop aside, pulling her onto his lap as she giggled. 

"There you go, angel," Jughead smiled, his hand petting through her hair. "Dada?" she pouted. "I-I," she whined as she couldn't come across the right words. "What is it, princess? You sleepy?" He asked softly rubbing her back in circles.

"No," Betty whined quietly, drawing out the 'o' sound. "You want cuddles?" "Nuh-uh! I want my ba-ba," she answered in a soft tone. "Okay, love. Do you want to come with me to the kitchen?" Jughead asked as he cupped her cheek. 

"Mhmm," she nodded, taking his hand as she carefully slid off of the couch. She walked slowly behind him, her hand still holding his hand. Once he finally got her into the kitchen, he set her on the counter before opening one of the cabinets and asking, "What do you want in your bottle? Can you tell Daddy?"

Betty shrugged, eyes not meeting his as her hands picked at her shirt. "Dada," she cried, reaching out for him as he moved away from her, the blonde's bottom lip trembling as she kicked her legs out.

"Hey, hey, baby. Shh, calm down, baby," Jughead eased, putting his hand on her knee before placing a kiss a place on her temple and saying. "You want some apple juice?" "Ju-ju!" she replied happily.

"Okay, lovey," he said softly, cupping her cheek before moving to the fridge. He pulled out the carton and her sippy cup before strolling back over to his blonde. Betty smiled with grabby hands in front of her chest before Jughead held her bottle back, saying, "Can you use your nice words?" 

"P-Please?" she asked, her eyes beaming as he put the bottle of juice in the blonde's hands. "Good, baby," Jughead praised, cupping her cheek as she held the bottle with both hands. She whined against the bottle, kicking her legs as she indicated she wanted down.

"Come here, angel," he said softly, picking her up and carrying her on his hip back over to the living room. She kicked her legs once more, having Jughead set her down on the rug as he sat behind her on the couch.

She crossed her legs and leaned back against Jughead, making him smile as he caressed her head with his hand, watching as she sipped happily at her juice. "It no working!" she whined as Jughead saw her bottle fall to the floor. 

"You have to hold it, sweetheart," he chuckled as Betty turned her head back to him. She looked back and forth between the bottle and her caregiver before saying a simple, "Nuh-uh." Jughead chuckled and patted his lap, in which she responded to by simply holding her hands above her head. 

He picked her up and deposited her in his lap, bending over to pick up her bottle. He laid her back in his arms slowly and began to feed her the bottle. He smiled, gently bouncing the blonde on his knee as she continued to drink down her juice before she put her hand on his chest and whined against the bottle's tip; telling him she had enough.

"It's okay, baby," Jughead eased as she whined. The blonde held her stomach, which was taking in the brunt of drinking too much in such a short little time. "Nuh-uh," she whined, pushing her hand against his chest a bit harder, making him take the bottle from her lips and bring her up to his chest.

"What's wrong, honey?" he asked softly, setting the bottle down beside them. She shook her head, hiding her head in the crook of his neck. "Aww, babygirl, talk to me," he cooed, gently trying to turn her head to face him. 

"T-Too much," she said quietly before nuzzling further into his neck. "Oh, I'm sorry, angel," he replied, his hand running circles on her back. Her hands fisted his shirt, her eyes teary as he rocked her back and forth. 

"Daddy," Betty whined, moving away from him so that she could lay down on the couch. "Is it naptime for my little angel?" Jughead asked softly, his hand running through her hair gently. "Bear-Bear," she replied softly, her hands still playing with the fabric of his shirt as he smiled. 

"Yes, baby, you can have Bear-Bear while you nap. And your paci and bottle. Anything you want." "Y-you!" Betty said enthusiastically, sitting up slowly and into his side. "Of course, baby. I'll lay down with you," Jughead said softly, cupping her cheek as she nodded.

"Daddy and...Bear-Bear," she mumbled, her fingers tangling with each other as she mumbling incoherently. "Come on, precious, let's get you all ready for your nap, 'kay?" "Mhmm," she hummed lowly, looking up at him. 

He smiled and lifted her up, taking her down the hallway and into their bedroom. He sat her on the bed and cupped her chin, smiling and remarking, "I love you." "I love you," Betty returned, replacing the 'l' with a 'w' before spotting her teddy bear on the ground, squealing, "Bear-Bear!" and not hesitating to cuddle the bear close to her chest. "He fell!"

"It's okay, baby! Just cuddle him very close," Jughead soothed, sitting down next to her as she squeezed the stuffed animal. "You want Daddy to tuck you in now, angel?" Jughead asked softly as she cradled her bear. "Mhmm," she responded with a brief nod.

"Okay, sweetheart," Jughead smiled, picking her up once more. He threw back the blankets and helped her in, tucking the comforter underneath her chin, making sure her teddy was able to peek out too before he moved to the other side.

"Dada said...I could have...paci!" Betty whined quietly. "Sorry, babes," Jughead replied with a small chuckle, reaching over to his nightstand to grab the blonde's gear. He directed the pacifier into the blonde's mouth, watching as she suckled happily and laid her head against his shoulder. 

His hand came and cupped the blonde's cheeks, pulling her more snug against her. "Can you go ni-ni for Daddy, now, sweetheart?" he asked softly as Betty batted her eyes. She nodded slowly, slightly kicking her legs beneath the sheets before closing her eyes.

"Shh, it's okay, baby," Jughead eased as she continued to kick her legs as a form of restlessness. He placed a hand on the back of her neck and on her knee, bringing the blonde in closer as she pouted.

"It's okay, baby. You're okay," he eased before Betty huffed against his chest her breaths evening slowly. Jughead cupped the blonde's head, kissing her temple repeatedly as she visibly calmed in his arms. "That's my good girl. It's okay." "Just close your eyes and get some rest, okay?" 

She mumbled in his arms and nodded slightly, her eyes closed and lips pouted as he gently rocked her in his arms. "That's my girl," he mumbled in praise before kissing her head once more and letting her dream in peace.