Hard To Get

NSFW-ish

Betty fucking Cooper. Bad girl. Bitch in the best way. Hot as hell. Everyone thought the first two, but Jughead Jones mostly focused on the third.

Hot as hell.

Her enviable blonde waves would catch attention everyday, although her baggy denim jeans and skin-tight crop tops were "less than stylish" to the VSCO girls and eboys of Riverdale High.

She gave him eyes. The eyes. And Jughead, nicknamed 'True Detective', couldn't decipher what they meant. Sexual undertones, no doubt, but were they reserved for him? Did she give those eyes to anyone who looked? Were those just her eyes?

Jughead thought about Betty daily. He'd deny having a crush on her, but he most certainly did. He wanted her to himself-- in every sense of the term. 

 "Jones," Betty said with a smirk as she slowly stepped closer to his locker. There were those eyes. He was visibly shocked, wondering why she would be approaching him.

"Betty?" he asked as she leaned against the locker beside his. "No, Cheryl-fucking-Blossom. Who do you think?" She answered sarcastically with an eye roll. 

"Sorry, I just," Jughead rushed before pausing himself in order to form an actual sentence. "You're...talking to me."

"Yeah. I guess humans have these things called vocal cords; it's weird," Betty remarked. "So here's the thing," she sighed.

"I need help in Algebra and I heard you have an A in it. Help me?" Words couldn't find their way to Jughead's mouth.

"You want me to...tutor you?" he asked, slightly unsure of his words. "Call it what you want, I just need to bring up this bullshit D."

"So, meet me at Pop's after school. Gimme your number," Betty said, pulling out her phone to hand to him. Hesitantly, Jughead grabbed her phone, typing in his 10 digits before handing it back to her.

"I'll text you when I get there," were the last words she said before walking away.

---

"Jug," Archie said, pulling his shirt over his head as the other boys began heading out of the locker room. "Some of the guys are hanging at my house later, you wanna come?" the ginger asked as Jughead ran a comb through his locks, slick from the shower.

"Can't; I have to tutor Betty Cooper," he replied, slightly smirking over how ridiculous he sounded. "Betty Cooper?" Archie asked, gaining a smile before he nudged Jug's bare shoulder.

"The same Betty Cooper that you've been drooling over since eighth grade?" They were sophomores now. It had been three years.

"Yes, that Betty Cooper. We're meeting at Pop's, so don't get any wild ideas, Arch," he chuckled. "Okay, well, I'm gonna head out. You," Archie paused, taking note that Jughead had only a towel around his waist to qualify as 'clothing.'

"Should get dressed and we'll hang sometime this week," Archie finished before he and every other guy left the locker room; Jug being the last one to stay.

A few moments of silence went by until the door opened while he continued to comb out his hair. "Well," he heard in a familiar voice behind him. "I'm sure whatever this is against the dress code. Not to say I support that."

"And I'm sure you can't be in here," Jughead replied with a hint of a smirk as he turned around to face her. "What, you think I've never seen skin before?"

"What do you need?" he asked, shrugging off her last remark, (temporarily). "Change of plans. My parents are out tonight so we're meeting at my house instead," Betty answered, stepping closer.

Jughead backed up as she came forward until he was against the wall. "I'll text you the address," she said in a low voice, her lips only two inches from his and her body even closer. And there were those eyes.

Betty trailed her eyes down and up, checking him out no doubt, and liking what she was seeing. "And if I were you, I'd take care of your friend," she said in a seductive voice before walking out, the metal door coming to a loud close behind her.

"Fuck," Jughead sighed, his eyes going down as well. Betty Cooper got him hard. Betty-Fucking-Cooper.