Maybe Not Everything

Surprise, surprise! Another Dandelionbaby collab. Enjoy!

It was teenage normalcy in Riverdale; boys making out with their boyfriends or girlfriends and girls making out with their girlfriends or boyfriends. Usually, one thing would lead to another, but in some cases, like Betty and Jughead's, they controlled themselves, completely allowing insecurity and body image issues rule over them. 

The two took pity on one another quite often, although when it came to themselves, they fell short. Betty sat perched on her boyfriend's lap and placed a chaste kiss against the soft skin of his lips. 

Jughead locked her lips onto hers, resting his hands on her hips as she switched gears and swung a leg over him, straddling both him and the chair he was sitting in. Their lips only separated to reunite and after a few moments of nothing but kissing, Betty's hands ended up at the bottom of Jughead's shirt as she started to lift it slightly. 

He put his hands over hers, lowering his shirt back down. "Sorry," she whispered between kisses. Jughead simply cupped the back of her head in response, deepening the kiss as she moved against him slowly. Betty moaned into the kiss, as the delicious friction heightened her senses. 

"I didn't mean to--" Jughead began apologizing before Betty interrupted him, saying, "I like that," before their lips connected in a hungry fervor. Her hands found purchase in his hair, pulling lightly as she earned a groan from him. 

His fingers tapped against her hip as he pulled her in deeper. "Jug, we should...we should stop," Betty sighed. At the first sign of the word "Stop," Jughead pulled back completely as they both caught their breath. 

"Is something wrong? Did I do someth--" he started to ramble before Betty interrupted him, saying, "No, no. It's me, I just," she paused. "I don't think I can control myself if we keep doing that." 

Jughead sighed, knowing what she was longing for and trying to find a compromise between her happiness and his insecurity. The two were rightfully turned on, although they were unsure of which direction the right way was. 

Betty offered a small smile, before she was leaning back, "I want to show you something," She breathlessly whispered, her cheeks ripening as she began to take off her shirt. Jughead watched in awe, the way the blush over her cheeks spread down her neck as she unbuttoned the last obstacle that stood in the way of her shirt being removed. 

She gathered the material shyly in front of her chest, looking to her side as she blushed even more. "Betts," he breathed, unaware of how to react. "Is it too much, I can--" Betty started saying scaredly, unraveling her shirt to put it back on before Jughead took it from her hands, throwing it to the floor and capturing her lips with his. 

Betty smiled softly against his skin, she could feel his arousal against her heat as their tongues entangled each others'. She wrapped an arm around her stomach in an attempt to hide it away, although he simply took her hand and attached it onto his hip. 

"You're beautiful, Betty. Don't worry about hiding yourself from me." "Can I?" Betty whispered softly, pulling at his shirt. Jughead nodded, deciding that if she was willing to overcome her body issues for him, he should do the same for her. 

So he put his insecurities aside and said, "Yes." The garment was lifted over his head before being thrown to the floor as Betty's gaze attached to his chest, trailing her hands over the skin. 

His chest was warm and defined in all the right places. Betty let out a breathy, "Wow," before she started to kiss him once again. It wasn't long before Betty was whimpering against her lover's lips. "Juggie," She panted, their exposed skin new and exciting to explore.