Try Me

saltiestangel made a new NSFW oneshot without it being a collab? Unheard of. P.S. this takes place in a world where they haven't fucked yet. Enjoy!

NSFW

"I'm serious," Betty laughed as Jughead did the same, trying to settle herself down before asking, "What's so hard to believe?" "You're telling me you've never been turned on?" Jughead asked, laughter still fluent in his speech.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you," Betty replied, still laughing just a bit before taking a deep breath to settle down. "So, you've never watched porn?" he asked. "I mean...I have, but it didn't do anything," she replied with a simple shrug.

"You're a sixteen-year-old girl, how are your hormones not raging?" Jughead asked, calming his laughter down. "I don't appreciate your criticism," Betty joked, her hands folded in her lap as she sat with legs crossed on her bed.

"Okay, well, I bet you I can change that," he smirked as the blonde raised her eyebrow. "What are you saying?" "Come here," Jughead replied, waving his hand over as Betty brought herself closer to him. His hands on her hips helped to position her over his lap, her body straddling.

"Give me fifteen minutes to prove you're not a stone statue." "Fine," Betty replied, grabbing her phone abd setting a timer before dropping it back to its place on her cover. "Fifteen minutes," she smirked before exhaling deeply.

Jughead smiled up at the blonde, his hands placed firmly on her hips as his lips went to her neck. "You have my full permission," she whispered, letting him know it was okay to go far. "Thank you," he chuckled in a whisper of his own he smiled against her neck before his lips began leaving lovebites in her neck.

"Anything?" Jughead asked against her skin. "It feels nice, but it's not doing anything," Betty replied, her gaze locked on above. As if her response was a cue, he began sliding his hands up from her hips, resting beneath the underwire of the blonde's bra.

Jughead almost shuttered as his fingers began riding up, taking hold of Betty's chest, even through her clothes. It wasn't something he'd ever even believed he would do, nor know how to do. None of this was. "How about now?" he asked softly. "Not yet. But you're doing amazing," Betty replied with a smile, looking down at his hair, which her fingers were running through.

She knew how Jughead was insecure when it came to her and the last thing she wanted to do was  make him feel like he wasn't able to please her. "Maybe there's something wrong with me," she said through a grin. "Like, maybe my nerves are off." "There's nothing wrong with you, Betts," Jughead chuckled in response before his hands came back to her hips and his gaze met hers.

"When you say full permission, you mean--" "I mean unless you're going to purposely hurt me, do whatever you want," Betty interrupted with a reassuring smile before she felt her hips grinding down onto him. "What about that?"

"Maybe a little," she replied, slightly flushed from the action. "I'm not sure." Jughead sighed, thinking of things to get under her skin. "Eight minutes," Betty read out from the timer. He spent those eight minutes trying everything he could that wouldn't be considered 'too far' until the repetitive beeping from Betty's phone stopped him.

"I'm sorry, Jug," the blonde said with a sympathetic expression, her hands on his shoulders. "If it's any consolation, you were great." "No, Betts, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed I could change you. Makes me feel like I made you think something's wrong and I was trying to fix you."

"Hey, I knew that's not what you were doing," Betty replied softly as Jughead brought his hand to his hair, running his fingers through it with a sigh. His hand swung down, meaning to hit his leg but missing and hitting the blonde's lower, lower back.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry. You okay?" Jughead asked, his hands in the blonde's forearms, seeing as her hands gripped his shoulders from the impact. "Wait, do that again," Betty said with her eyes closed. "Do what, hit you?" "Yeah," she answered, nodding with a smile.

With a hesitant sigh, Jughead obliged , hearing Betty slightly moan and whimper as a result. "It may not have been in fifteen minutes, but you won the bet," she said with a smile, her eyes opening slowly. "Yeah?" he smiled, his hands on her hips once more as she but her lip with a quiet, "Yeah," before her lips were on his.