Knee-Highs

I actually had to phone (two) friend(s) to see if this was 'soft dom' enough. 

NSFW

He truly couldn't help but admire her. Between her pale skin and snow-white knee-high socks, Jughead could swear Betty was glowing. Her blonde waves resting against bare shoulders and blushed cheeks were enough to leave him starstruck as she offered a shy smile.

"You're so pretty, you know that?" Betty only giggled in response, blushing more with every syllable Jughead pronounced. "It's true," he smiled, coming over to the bed and taking a seat beside the blonde, clad in a pastel pink skirt and lace pink bra, decorated with a bow in the center.

He smiled, putting a gentle hand on her neck before bringing their lips to meet, Betty's eyes closing as she allowed herself to melt into his arms. With a gentle drag of his fingertips against her neck, Jughead pushed her hair to the side, his lips leaving kisses down to her neck, where he was attentive on her sweet spot.

Betty nearly purred at the feeling, an arm on her back gently laying her down as she opened her eyes slightly. "Good girl," he whispered, kissing around her stomach. His return to her eyes was greeted with a soft, "I love you."

"I love you too, baby," Jughead replied with a smile, moving himself to sit between her parted legs, his hands grazing the fabric over her calf before smiling. "Do you trust me?" he asked, one hand on her hip and the other on her upper thigh.

Betty nodded in response, her lip tucked beneath her top row of teeth before she was lifting her back from the mattress beneath her in assisting jughead in taking off her underwear, a near twin of her bra.

Her knees came up as he leaned over her, a gentle hand on the side of her face as they locked lips once more. Slowly, a hand made its way to the blonde's inner thigh, caressing the skin gently before hiking up a bit higher. 

Betty's eyes closed, her lips still recessive of his as Jughead's hand made slow circles around her sensitivity. She moaned into his lips softly, his eyes opening to see her. He watched as her lips parted and her chest rose and fell with every breath.

He could feel her hand on his shoulder gripped tighter with every lap his fingertips completed before he was returning to her neck and listening to the pretty sounds she made for him. "Please don't stop," she whispered, her breaths becoming shaky as she slightly arched her back.

Jughead could only smile at his blonde's desperation, kissing both collarbones and latching his lips onto her chest as he slightly increased the ministrations. With a whimper, Betty closed her eyes again, her free hand pressing against the comforter at her hips.

"It's okay, babygirl," Jughead's gentle voice whispered against her collarbone. "Let go for me, baby." Betty's grip on his shoulder only increased, losing her grip a few times as her whole arm shook slightly.

The blonde hit her high with a gasp and a whine, finding security during her waves in biting her bottom lip and by listening to Jughead's sweet nothings after the fact. "You did so good for me, babygirl," he smiled, tucking a few strands of hair behind the flushed girl's ear.

"Do you think you can do it again for me, angel?" he asked gently, placing a kiss above her belly button. Betty only nodded in response, her head turned to the side before she felt the lips on her stomach trailing downwards. "Wait, this time, I," she paused as she sat up slightly, her face growing a pink tint.

"What is it, baby? Tell me," Jughead replied, a gentle hand on her knee. "This time, I want...I want you," Betty admitted sheepishly, allowing a few seconds of silence to pass before adding, "If that's okay."

He chuckled before pressing a kiss to her stomach once more and replying, "That's perfect," before sitting back up on his heels and reaching for his jeans' button. 

Lips on her neck put Betty at ease before she felt the bliss between her thighs, her parted lips met with his as she opened her eyes. Both of the blonde's arms wrapped around Jughead's back, her legs still perched on either side of his hips as she wondered how he fit between her so perfectly.

"I want you to let go when you need to, okay? Don't wait for me," he said before kissing the blonde's cheek as she whimpered. Betty only nodded knowingly in response, aware of how the sight of her reaching bliss did wonders to the boy on top of her. 

"I want," she paused, her words nearly drowned out by her tone as their bodies moved in sync. "What, baby? What do you want?" he asked gently. Stuttering her wish got Betty nowhere, bringing her to her last option of moving her hands from his back to his neck and taking his lips in hers. 

She moaned into his kiss, her legs shaking slightly as she could feel her second release approaching. "That's my good girl," Jughead smiled, a hand sliding against her cheek and resting with his thumb in front of her ear. 

He heard the familiar sounds of her whimpers, her eyebrows furrowing as she tried her best to let go, if not for her sake, for his. "It's okay, kitten. Just let go," he eased, kissing her passionately as her waves hit, making her hands tighten their grip around his neck.

"Good girl," he praised softly, his own eyebrows furrowing slightly as his eyes closed, soon to follow in Betty's steps. All he had to think of was the blonde beneath him; her taste, her touch, her sounds; everything that made her perfect for him "when it came to intimacy.

"Are you okay?" Betty asked softly as she gently sat up, closing the space between her legs. Jughead looked up at his blonde, afterglow adding to her original pale shine and smiled before redressing himself, leaving off his shirt and jeans. "I'm great, baby. You're amazing. I love you so much."

Betty smiled in response, her eyes glimmering with admiration as she watched him come over with one of his T-shirts and replied, "I love you too," her voice slightly cracking as she teared up. Jughead sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for the hooks of the blonde's bra to unclasp before helping dress her in his shirt before moving on to sliding her underwear back up her legs and removing her skirt.

She nuzzled into his chest as soon as he joined her beneath the covers. "I love you," he smiled before placing a gentle kiss on the top of her head. "I love you," Betty smiled, lifting her head to peck his lips with a kiss quickly, feeling secure in his arms, no matter the context.