Beautiful

Can this be considered NSFW? Well, we'll find out! BTW there were a lot of emotions involved with this

Song Credit: "Sunflower" by Shannon Purser

"Ugh," Betty said suddenly, laughter dying down. "What is it, Betts?" Jughead asked, pulling her closer by her waist, skin covered with a blanket.

"I'm so ugly. I don't even like my body," she answered, head laying on Jughead's chest. "What?" Jughead asked in disbelief.

"You're so beautiful, Betty. If only you could see yourself through my eyes. You'd be amazed," Jughead replied, hands running up and down her exposed side.

She got up and looked in the hotel mirror, clad in only the black skirt that couldn't find its way to the floor like the rest of their clothes. An arm held her other, blocking the view of the roses of her breasts. That was until she heard a shutter click and saw a flash behind her.

"Jughead!" She exclaimed, turning around and seeing half of Jughead's face covered by his big vintage camera that resembled that of Jonathan Byers. In fact, Betty was sure it was the same model.

"What?" He asked, an evident smile appearing after he set the camera down on the bed. "Give me that!" She said, grabbing Jughead's leather jacket to conceal her as she reached for the camera, Jughead holding it up beyond her height.

When she finally gave up, she crossed her arms and pouted her lip, and Jughead couldn't resist-- so he snapped another photo.

And that night, while the Moon was using the Sun, and the stars were alit all on their own, Jughead saw Betty fast asleep, laying on her stomach, white bedsheets laying across her lower back to her ankles, hair in her face and arms laying beside her head on the pillow.

He saw her breasts pressed between the bed and her chest, yet still concealed enough to not be considered nude.

And just like before, he couldn't resist, so he pressed the button on his camera and prayed she didn't wake up. Betty stirred a bit, a gentle groan before moving some hair out of her mouth, eyes still closed, and then the peaceful sounds of Elizabeth's nearly silent snoring resumed, and Jughead let out a breath.

---

It had been about two hours in the car, the entire sky a medium blue hue and both front windows down as Jughead drove down the empty road.

He'd look over occasionally to catch a glimpse of Betty, in her blue hoodie and messy bun, head laying on her arms on top of the dashboard. He spotted his good ole camera in its drawstring bag on the floor of the car beside his leg and pulled it out, not taking his eyes off the road.

He didn't even check to see if he had a good view, he just snapped a picture and put the camera down. Betty turned her head slowly, looking at Jughead smiling, his hands at two and ten and eyes focused on the road.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he joked, noticing Betty's stare from the corner of his eye. "Hmm. You seem to be doing a lot of that lately, taking pictures," Betty remarked with the slightest of smiles.

"Are you...okay...with that?" Jughead asked, turning his head to meet her eyes. "If that's what you like to do."

---

The next hour was almost silent until they got back home, Betty tossing her bags down on their bed and sighing, relieved to be back home. Not that she didn't love being on the road, but there was just something so cathartic about being somewhere familiar.

"Do you think we'll have some fun tonight?" Jughead asked, hand on Betty's shoulder, turning her around to face her, catching her lips in a gentle but lasting kiss. "Maybe. Will you be using your camera?" Betty responded, a grin playing at her lips.
"Maybe," Jughead chuckled before being greeted with another kiss.

---

"Betts?" Jughead called out, looking for the blonde all over the house. "Bet--" Jughead interrupted himself, walking into their bedroom, seeing Betty in his white polo shirt, far too long on her, and a pair of her plain black underwear.

She was sitting on her heels up on the bed, looking up when she heard the door open. "I thought I'd give you an image. A bit of a pose," she said, hair disheveled, which nearly seemed to fit her.

"Where's your camera?" Betty asked, noticing the item was missing from Jughead's hands. He chuckled for a second, walking to the nightstand and picking his instrument up.

He snapped a picture when Betty wasn't looking, and then another when she was. She started moving, adjusting herself in various sultry poses, inviting and challenging Jughead to come closer.

And of course he wouldn't take any pictures of her fully in the nude; not when they were doing this. And because of that, Jughead's camera was quickly discarded when he finally reached the bed.

---

After the two's indulgent rendezvous, Betty laid beside Jughead, left in her underwear and skin, leg laying across Jughead's waist and head against the pillow.

And for some reason, he felt a need to capture Betty's afterglow while it lasted. The camera's flash illuminated her eyes as she smiled radiantly, looking into the lenses.

He set his camera down on the nightstand beside the bed and put a hand in Betty's hair, tucking a strand behind her ear before his hand went down to the back of her neck.

Jughead smiled at her, a look of admiration, pulling in for a kiss and accepting the warmth of Betty's mouth on his.

---

It had to have been five in the morning when Jughead woke up, Betty no longer beside him. He got up from the bed, now equipped with his camera, and headed for the balcony. He saw his Juliet from behind, arms holding each other.

She was wearing his leather jacket, her hair tucked into the neckline over her silky lavender nightgown. Betty stood among the cool air, admiring the moon and stars whilst she was completely unaware of Jughead's presence until the familiar sound of a clicking shutter pulled her from her trance.

"I love you," Betty said, turning around. "I love you more," Jughead said, walking over. Betty held onto his shoulders and got on her tippy-toes, reaching up to kiss him, savoring the moment until her eyes closed instinctively and her head slowly fell to his shoulder.

Jug picked her up bridal and carried her back to their room, laying her down and tucking her in, smiling at her for a minute before going back into his red room, taking his camera with him.

He started developing all the recent photos he'd taken, preparing himself for presenting them to Betty. He shrugged off the thought as he hung them up to dry.

---

The next morning, Jughead woke up in the red room; he must've fallen asleep waiting on the photos. He stood up and unclipped them all, slowly stacking them on top of each other. Jughead smiled when he saw Betty at their kitchen bar, drinking her morning coffee and flipping through channels on the TV.

"Where were you last night? You weren't in our room," Betty said. "Yeah, I passed out in the red room," Jughead replied, photos behind his back. "What were you doing in there at five in the morning?" Jughead didn't answer her question. Instead, he say=t down beside her and took one of her cold hands in his.

Do you remember what you told me that night at the hotel?" he asked. Betty shook her head 'no.' "You said you're ugly; that you don't like your body," Jughead answered, slowly taking the photos out. Betty looked through them, scanning each photograph before moving to the next. 

"Betty, you're beautiful," Jughead sighed as Betty started to tear up. This was why he re-sparked his love for photography. And sure, it may have been to prove her wrong, but it was also to open Betty's eyes. And now she couldn't close them even if she tried. 

"Yeah," she chuckled. "Yeah, I guess I am," Betty smiled, wiping away her tears with her sleeve. "No guessing," Jug replied, lifting her chin with his index finger. "You are." Betty nodded as she smiled. "I am," she said proudly.