Studying ("Hard To Get" Part 2)

NSFW

Three knocks on the front door. 

"Hey," Jughead said as the door opened. "Hey," Betty returned, pushing it forward and stepping back to let him in.

"Let's just head upstairs," she sighed, leading the way to her room, which didn't seem to fit her personality one bit. "Wow, your room's really...unlike you," he said, taking a look around at the florals and whites.

"My parents decorated it. I hate it," she explained, taking a seat on her bed and encouraging him to do the same.

"Did you wanna start with the homework so I can explain it to you?" Jughead asked, pulling his backpack up to the bed. Betty just shrugged in response, laying on her side with her back against the wall.

"So number one, you have 5(x-7)+3= 6x-18," he read out as she paid no attention. "What's the first step?" "I dunno," she answered in a dull voice. "Distributive Property," he answered for her.

"So 5 multiplied by x--" "Are you a virgin?" Betty interrupted out of the blue. "What?" Jughead asked, caught off guard as he looked up from the paper. "Like, have you ever fucked someone?" she clarified, the same dull expression on her face.

"Uh," he chuckled nervously. "No, but moving on--" "No? Why?" Betty interrupted once more, sitting up. "Just never had the chance, I guess. Never really cared."

"So you wanna die a virgin?" "Are you a virgin?" Jughead asked. "Ha, no," she laughed. "Wait, really?" he asked, expecting her answer to be "yes." "Yeah, really. I haven't been for a while," she replied.

"But back to you. Don't you ever wanna," Betty paused, changing her voice to a lower, more sultry voice. "Try it?" "I-I'm," Jughead paused, at a loss for words. "Maybe we should just focus on the homework."

"No, I don't think she should," she replied, taking his notebook out of his hands and throwing it to the ground, getting closer to him. "C'mon," she whispered with a smile that screamed trouble. "A little fun won't kill you."

He let her touch her lips to his, eyes closing in the process before Betty let out a small seductive giggle and cane back to his lips. "Holy fuck, Betty Cooper's making out with me," Jughead thought to himself, putting his hand on the side of her neck.

And suddenly there was a need to take over her. A need to make her beg and whimper beneath him while she laid, stripped and needy. Maybe he thought aloud because before Jughead knew it, Betty was moving her leg to his side, straddling.

He pushed her legs off, slowly bringing her back to the covers with wrists above her head. "I'm in charge. Always," she said as he took to her neck. "Sure doesn't seem like it," he replied, smirking against her skin.

Betty tried getting up to switch roles, but Jughead's grip was persistent. "Tell me to stop and I will," he told her, worried maybe she was trying to move to get away.

Never had Betty allowed herself to not be in charge. But holy hell. She didn't need to be with him. She didn't even want to. Slowly but surely, he was making her putty in his hands and she wasn't refuting.

Jughead wasn't in the mood for slow. If he was, he would've unbuttoned her flannel. Instead, he tore the fabric open from the center and examined her skin. Pale, soft, nearly spilling out of her bra.

Her bra was black with a thin layer of matching lace over the fabric, and he could only imagine that her underwear was the same. "You gonna keep staring?" she asked teasingly before he was over her again. "Shh," he breathed against her neck, gently nipping at her pulse point and earning a small whimpering moan from the blonde.