Sex

I proudly present to you: THE FIRST EVER  AND saltiestangel TWO-SHOT!!! Y'all have no idea how excited we are for this miniseries and BONUS!: you can find these on BOTH of our accounts! Enjoy!

NSFW

It was something out of the ordinary; a smile flashed in the blonde's direction was the start of their relationship. They had always been on the outside of each other's lives,  looking in throughout their childhood, but now they were crucial parts of each other's lives 

Gradually, interest became an attraction, and attraction, love and as all relationships like Betty and Jughead's do, they developed a need to be with each other, every waking second of the day. 

Betty entered what once was her home, feeling a sense of pain and renewal as she stepped into the mudroom, not technically a 'mudroom' anymore as nobody cared to take off their shoes or hang up their coats in an organized manner. "Jug?" she called out, looking around her former living room. 

"Betts?" Jughead replied, stepping out of the kitchen and coming over to his girl. They embraced in a hug, followed by a sweet kiss, departing as he asked, "Do you wanna head upstairs?" Betty nodded and the two made their way to her childhood bedroom. 

She admired that the only thing he changed about the room was the way he made his bed and how his clothes acted as dark shadows against her pastel pinks. His room was very much still her room. 

Betty gently set her stuff down before climbing onto the bed, letting out a soft sigh before Jughead came and sat down beside her, the bed dipping as he did so. "You okay, Betts?" he asked, placing a gentle hand on her back. 

"Yeah, it's just...I like how you kept the room like this," she sighed, looking around. "I grew up in this room, you know? I hit so many milestones here. I always thought this would be where I'd have my first kiss or where I'd get ready for prom. Maybe even where I'd nave my first time," she said.

Jughead laid down next to her, "I'm sorry, baby. You know, this will always be your house," he said, pretending like she didn't announce that she was considering a sexual awakening. Betty grabbed his hand lightly, interlacing their fingers and said, "No, it's not right for me to do that. This is your room, Juggie. And the room next to this one is Jellybean's, not Polly's." 

"But you still have this room, Betty. And you can still make all those milestones here. Even," he paused, bringing his voice down. "Losing your virginity." Betty's eyes darkened and she swallowed, her cheeks flushing as Jughead smirked beside her. 

Her hand found his cheek and she offered him a shy smile. "Now?" she almost whispered, her eyes darting back and forth between both of his. "Only if you say so," he replied in a whisper like hers. "I do," Betty answered, taking a second before connecting her lips with his.

Jughead eased over her, her hands gripping his hair. There was no time to breathe as they clung onto each other, desperate to feel one another's presence in physical contact. "Wait," she breathed, pulling back. "I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do." 

"I'll help you. Do you trust me?" he replied, a hand on her jawline. Betty nodded her head in response as one of Jughead's hands went to her wrist, gripping it and pressing it lightly into the mattress. 

Betty whimpered as Jughead attacked her neck, yearning into his touch as he bit lightly into her before placing soft kisses over the red skin. "Give me your hand," he instructed in a low voice. She did as told and Jughead took both his wrists in one hand, holding both above her head and dipping his fingertips past her lips. 

Jughead could read Betty like a book; he could quite literally see when she was shy and this was one of those times. "Tell me to stop and I will," Jughead whispered, ghosting her lips over hers. "Don't. I don't want you to," she replied, looking into his eyes before he took his lips down her neck, landing on her sweet spot.