Movie Night

What's that? Another Dandelionbaby collab? Enjoy!!

NSFW

Movie night was something Betty cherished. Cuddling with Jughead while whatever film they decided to go with illuminated the dark room always sounded like a dream to her, no matter whatever was going on in her life. 

"I forgot to mention about what happens here," Jughead chuckled, putting a handful of popcorn in his mouth as the other held Betty's hand on top of the blanket. "Why, what happens?" "Uh, just a little something," Jughead answered with the hint of a smirk at his lips. 

Betty just stared back at him cluelessly. "Jug?" "Betty?" "What's gonna happen? Something scary?" she asked, her eyes darting back and forth between the screen and him. "It's...a scene, Betty. A scene," he teased, chuckling as he watched the gears in her head spin. 

"Oh, really, Jug?" Betty scoffed, rolling her eyes as her eyes landed back onto the screen. "I hate to break it to you, but I can handle a sex scene in a movie," she chuckled, playfully nudging his shoulder. And then it happened. 

Pants and moans from the TV filled the room and the blonde's lips parted, not being able to peel her eyes from the screen. "Juggie, you didn't tell me it was like this." He stopped mid-chew, looking between the screen and the blonde. 

Her free hand clutching at the blanket as she quickly shut her lips when she noticed he was staring at her. "What?" She whispered, nudging him before looking back at the screen. Betty heard Jughead laughing before his jaw continued chewing as he looked away. 

Without even thinking about it, Betty's hand slowly slipped under the blanket, finding her dark red underwear and lightly pressing against herself. She risked a quick look at him to see he was too concentrated on the movie to see her movements. 

 Slowly, Betty slipped her hand past the lace, moving up and down her against her skin. Sighing as she dipped a finger inside her sex. Jughead looked over briefly, making her pull up a quick excuse. 

"I-I'm just...shocked." He nodded, smirking before turning his head back to the screen, watching her from the corner of his eye as he watched her jaw drop, "Betts?" He asked, no longer chuckling at her reaction. 

"Uh, yeah?" she gulped, her hand stilling."Is there...a reason you're acting like that?" He asked with a knowing smirk. "Like...like what?" she asked as her fingers slowly started up again. 

Without any warning, Jughead pulled the blanket from Betty's lap and she immediately yelled, "Jug!" as he saw her hand against her underwear. The blonde was quick to pull her hand away, a red, crimson blush forming on her cheeks as she looked away. 

The two sat without a word until Jughead broke the silence. "I thought you said you could handle this." Betty turned back to look at him before raising her eyebrow, asking, "What exactly did you think I was doing?" 

"I know what you were doing," he replied, a dangerous look in his eyes. "Did seeing that make you needy that you had to touch yourself? Can my little Betty not help herself?" "I don't...I don't know what you're talking about," she stuttered in response as placed a hand on the side of her face and took her hand, putting her fingers in his mouth and remarking, "Weird that you weren't doing anything and yet your fingers taste just like you. Care to explain?" 

"I, um...I," she blanked, not knowing what excuse to use. "I know what you taste like, Betts. Don't doubt that for a second," Jughead winked, letting her yank her hand away before he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. 

"Your panties are probably so uncomfortable to wear now; take them off." "What?" Betty asked, surprised by his command. "Take off your panties and touch yourself. Show me what you were doing."