Worth The Loss

before ANY of y'all say ANYTHING about my absence in this genre, i'm just gonna say that yes, i have taken a break from these. and honestly, this might be the last one i write like this. that is all. enjoy!!

NSFW

"Sometimes I wonder how your ovaries aren't totally fucked, V," Betty said, a small, playful smile tugging on her lips. Veronica's jaw dropped as she and the two boys laughed, saying a simple, "Wow, B, thanks for the concern?" No, okay, it's just...you two have, like, a lot of sex," the blonde elaborated, here voice progressively quieting.

"Not a lot...just," Veronica paused, turning her head to look at the ginger next to her in the diner booth. She squinted her eyes as if she could get an estimate by analyzing Archie's face. "Okay, so a lot," Veronica admitted. "But I bet you two aren't any better."

Jughead scoffed with a smile as Betty started to refute, saying, "Despite popular belief...yes, yes we are." The four laughed as Jughead chimed in, "And you know, it's not a bad thing, it's just...it is what it is." "You know what? I don't believe you guys. Between the-the Stonewall tape and the whole thing with the wig, plus you sleeping in the same bed every night, I just don't see it,"

"Okay, the wig was a one time thing, and that still doesn't prove anything," Betty replied. "Fine, then on behalf of Archie and I, we challenge you to a month of no sex." "Wait, wait, wait, I haven't agreed to anything, Ronnie," Archie said with furrowed brows. "C'mon, it'll be fun," Veronica pried, nudging his shoulder as Betty and Jughead shared a look of "They act like it's hard."

"Fine, V, you're on. See you next week when you inevitably lose," Betty replied with a kidding eye roll. "Don't get confident, Cooper," Veronica laughed before taking a fry from the basket in the middle of the table.

---

The first eight days were fine. The couples among them had checked in with each other daily and each day, they grew more confident. But then the ninth day rolled in and something carnal snapped inside of Betty and no cold shower could fix it.

"Betty, what the hell?" Jughead asked, walking into their room and seeing his blonde girlfriend in his shirt, sitting up on her knees with her hand between her thighs. "Jug, I--" she was cut off as he walked over, taking her hands in his and saying, "Are you trying to make us lose?" "No, I just started getting--I was fine before, I don't know why, but I need you," she said, her voice breathy as she rambled with her arms reaching up to his shoulders and trying to pull him down.

"Baby, please," Betty sighed as Jughead started to note the desperation in her eyes. "We could be quick, we don't even have to tell them, we can just pretend like we lasted," she replied, still pleading in a featherlight voice. "O-Or if you don't wanna help me, that's fine, I'll do it myself, but I really need this."

"Okay, baby, calm down," he said softly, cupping her chin and kissing her lips, feeling her hand slowly leave his shoulder. "I'll help you." "And if we're gonna lose," he paused, grabbing the blonde by her hips and sitting down, placing her back against his chest. "We're gonna do it right, 'kay?" She nodded before feeling her hips being ground down against against his lap, making Betty close her eyes and drop her jaw as she shuttered.

"C'mere," Jughead muttered, brushing her hair to the side and latching his lips on her neck, one hand tilting her chin back and the other wrapped around her waist. Betty lifted her hips momentarily to unbuckle his jeans and slide them down. "You're not gonna tease me, are you?" she asked, more pleadingly than sultry.

He gave her a smiling side-eye as he took his lips from her neck, replying, "You've waited long enough, haven't you?" Betty nodded as his hands went to her hips, sliding down her light gray panties and helping her step out of them. "Please, babe," she sighed before her hips were lowered again, this time to meet her demands.

Betty gasped and placed her hands over Jughead's which were planted firmly on her hips, helping to lift the blonde. "Like that?" he asked in her ear, taking his hands away from her hips and leaving Betty to plant hers on the comforter as she continued rising as falling from and to his hips. "Yeah," she sighed, her head laying against his shoulder. "Just like that."

The blonde was caught off-guard when both of his hands met her breasts, pinching her skin over the fabric of his T-shirt until he could feel her breasts harden. She nearly shrieked at the sudden feeling, her voice instantly raising pitches as she kept bouncing. "Baby, please, I'm so close," Betty whined, throwing her head back once Jughead's hands moved again, this time, his arm wrapped around her waist, holding her against him and bringing his hand to rub circles around her. "Please, please," she whined.

"I like you in my shirt," he smiled, kissing the side of her face and continuing to help her move, finding himself closer and closer to release. "Kiss me, baby," Jughead sighed, helping  Betty turn her head and latch her lips onto his. "Come on, baby. C'mon," he whispered in the brief moments when their lips weren't connected. "I'm trying, I promise," Betty replied before moaning, her hips grinding down again and bucking against his hand.

"Can I, please--" "Now, Betts," he interrupted, watching Betty reach and fall over the edge, laying on his shoulder as he fucked her through her waves, finding his own release after hers. "Worth the loss?" he asked with a chuckle as the two caught their breath, Betty pulling her underwear up from her ankles and turning around. She giggled and wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and attaching her lips to his. "Incredibly. But you know, you didn't have to help me-- I guess it technically wouldn't be a loss if you didn't."

"Yeah, but truth be told I missed this," Jughead confessed, now with his hands on her hips. "Your body, your touch, the times after when we can sit here like this and you're all coated in afterglow--" He was interrupted by the ringer on Betty's phone. "Hold that adorable thought, it's V," Betty said, reaching over for her phone. "Hey, V, what's up?"

"It has been nine days!" Veronica exclaimed from the other line. "Nine days and you're already all over each other!" "How could you possibly know that?" Betty asked, getting the idea of a hidden camera in her room. Instead, it was five simple words that made Betty's eyes widen: "Maybe close your goddamn curtains."

The blonde instantly turned her head to the window, seeing Veronica in Archie's room with her phone against her ear and a shocked look on her face as Archie sat next to her at his desk with his hand over his eyes, shaking his head. Betty hung up, slightly out of embarrassment and closed her curtains. "At least we weren't too revealed," Jughead laughed, finding the silver lining of the situation.

"I'm ninety eight percent sure my two closest friends just saw me come, Jug, I don't think skin would faze them," she remarked before coming back over, waiting for him to lay down before laying her back against his chest, pulling the sheets and blankets over them and finding peace in his head tucked in her neck.