All Of You

Timeset: 2x12

NFSW

The unbearable silence filled the room. Betty sat nervously, hands fidgeting in her lap, lungs unintentionally holding breaths every now and then. "Well, I should probably start...heading home," she spoke up.

She knew she didn't want to leave, but having to sit here with the only person who really loved her and not be able to kiss him, to be held by him; that was worse than leaving. "Or you could stay," Jughead suggested, making Betty look up ever-so slightly.

His head turned to view the beautiful image that is Betty Cooper. "Stay," he repeated in a breathy sigh, placing his hand delicately upon her dress, initially reaching for her leg, but taking it as a sign that she, the only girl he's ever loved, is out of reach.

But is she? As she found herself turning her whole body to face him, his hand found its way to her cheek and his arm snaked around her back. Their lips connected in what felt like the first time in decades. Centuries, even.

The usually timid blonde, found herself straddling Jughead as he leaned forward into her. Jughead's hands weren't shy of unzipping her dress from the back and shedding her of the gown. His soft lips moved from hers down to her neck, remembering how much she liked that.

"Wait, wait. There's something I need to tell you," Betty intruded on her own indulgence. "What? What is it?" Jughead asked, his lips only ghosting over her skin, ready to reconnect once his words had been spoken; eager to please her once more.

"Now is not a good time, Betty!" Her voice said strictly in her mind. Well, she had already retrieved his undivided attention, so she had to say something. Nervously, she began fondling with and even unbuttoning his shirt. "Nothing. I just...want you. I want all of you...tonight."

And she meant it. Not just all of his body, but all of his mind, his soul. All of his mistakes, all of his flaws. She wanted all of him. Tonight, there would be no more secrets. There would be nothing left to hide.

Betty moved Jughead's lips back to her own as her hands continued unbuttoning his shirt, eventually undoing every little button and pushing the blue shirt off of Jughead's shoulders, suspenders going with it.

Her fingers grazed over his muscular chest before she turned her palms in and splayed her hands across his revealed skin as the hand on Betty's back pushed against her and drew her closer.

"Do you want to move to my room for this?" asked Jughead, taking small breaths in between their kisses. Betty thought for a moment. She looked around. To her left was where she stood when Jughead just told Betty he loved her. To her right was their attempted first time.

And right underneath her was where they'd fallen asleep, entangled in each others' arms, investigating the Black Hood murder mystery. "No. I wanna stay here. I wanna stay with you...forever," she spoke.

Betty slid the dress that had fallen to her waist over her head and threw it carelessly to the floor before hungrily reconnecting her and Jughead's lips. And if this wasn't enough, Jughead was now undoing her bra, one hook at a time, just to savor the moment.

When the garment was finally discarded to the floor, Jughead's hungry mouth didn't hesitate to ravish her newly revealed skin. She threw her head back, overwhelmed with the enjoyment he was providing her with.

She bit down on her bottom lip to trap her moans inside, not wanting to make a fool of herself. "You don't have to be quiet, Betts. We're the only ones here. It's only us," Jughead said in between departing his lips ever-so-slightly from her chest.

Betty blushed at his words. Maybe it was because he knew her well enough to know that she would try to contain any noise that desperately wanted to be heard. Maybe it was that he wanted to hear her; to know she was enjoying what he was doing. Or maybe it was the use of the words "It's only us."

Betty lowered her head back down and lifted Jughead's lips back to her own before unbuttoning his black dress pants, having to lift herself a bit to be able to slide them down at least a little. Then, the gears switched and Jughead was turning them over, Betty now underneath him.

Jughead gained a worried look on his face which signaled Betty's concern. "Juggie, what's wrong? Do you wanna stop?" she asked, cupping his face gently. "No. No, it's not that. It's...protection?" Jughead responded.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill," she replied, which led him to a relieved sigh. They both let out a chuckle before slipping back into their forlorn seduction. Betty found herself tugging at the fabric of Jughead's boxers as he found himself sliding her white underwear down Betty's pale legs.

"Are you ready?" Jughead asked. Betty nodded wantingly. Slow at first, Betty felt the length and hardness of Jughead inside her, and it hurt like hell. Betty's voice strained as Jughead's head went down to her neck, still going in and out. "Ow, ow, ow," Betty whispered in pain. Jughead's head shot up and he was quick to ask if she was okay or if she wanted to stop.

"No. It'll get better," she said. So Jughead continued thrusting, and Betty's words were true: it did get better. She shyly let out a small moan, not wanting to make much of a commotion. Jughead slammed into her, getting a louder response.

"Don't hold back, Betty. Let me hear you," he said lowly, hands caressing her sides. Betty nodded shyly and continued to make the noises that he wanted to hear. The ones she meant. The ones she felt.

Getting closer to both of their releases, they made a vow. Locking her pinky finger with his saying, "Together." "Together," he repeated in a promise. And the both of them followed through, not even considering release until they knew the other was almost there too.

"Ready?" Jughead asked. "Ready," she repeated in response, leading the two of them hit their highs. "Oh, God, yes," Betty moaned breathlessly. Jughead collapsed tiredly beside the blonde beauty.

"I've missed you, Betts," Jughead confessed, pulling Betty closer to his chest. "Does this mean we're--" "This means I love you," Jughead cut her off. She looked into his eyes, and he looked in hers. And for that time, they were never apart. They'd always been there; right next to each other...for a thousand years at a time. Her voice was shaky and cracking as she said her next words.

"And I love you."