La Bonne Nuit

Guess who I collabed with for this? Yep, Dandelionbaby. The next line explains it all. Enjoy!

NSFW

As soon as La Bonne Nuit's doors opened with Betty and Jughead walking through them, Veronica greeted them happily, her and Archie sitting together at one side of their booth. "I'm so glad you guys could make it!" she said, getting up from her seat to embrace Betty.

Betty wrapped her arms tightly around her best friend, smiling as they pulled apart. Jughead simply smiled and nodded in her direction, extending a hand to Archie as the ginger stood up. "Everything's on me, so keep your wallets out of sight," Veronica said as all four sat down.

"Perks of owning a restaurant," Jughead remarked as Betty smiled and chuckled, looking over at him. He tucked her into his side, kissing the top of her head as she opened the menu. Veronica smiled at the loving gesture beween the two.

"You two can't keep more than 12 inches apart," she remarked jokingly. Betty only shrugged and laughed in response; it was true, after all. "Juggie, what do you want?" Betty asked in a quiet voice. "I'll be fine with the usual. What about you, Betts?" "The same," she decided, setting the menu down.

"You guys literally act like a married couple," Archie joked. Betty blushed as Jughead rolled his eyes, his hand landing on her thigh. "True," Veronica responded before taking a drink of her water.

"They're kinda right, Jug," Betty giggled before playfully nudging his arm. Jughead smirked slightly and whispered quiet enough so the other two wouldn't hear. "Shh, Betts. Don't argue." She blushed with a small smile, the words reminding her of times he'd tell her the same thing in the bedroom.

Betty flushed at the thought of Jughead ripping off her clothes in a raw manner as the image of him doing so went through her mind. She reached for her water and took a sip, trying to calm the fire in her. "Any plans for the weekend?" Veronica asked.

"Probably just more," Betty paused abruptly, feeling Jughead's hand on her thigh move up and down. "Investigating." "You've gotta give yourself a break, girl," Veronica chuckled, taking a drink.

Jughead leaned in again, mumbling, "Yeah, babygirl, you need to give yourself a break." He pulled away with a wink, making the warmth inside her stomach spread. He never used her private nickname around others, especially not when they were around close friends.

Betty stuttered as his fingers gripped her thighs before simply letting go, simply resting over the fabric of her dress. "So, Veronica," Jughead started as Betty gulped, her head fluttering with a static sound. She desparately wanted to pull his lips to hers. She craved his delicious friction and so much more.

"How's the business doing?" "You would not believe how much money we rank in just from one night," Veronica answered happily before standing up. "Let me just go put in the orders real quick." "I'll go with you, Ronnie," Archie offered, standing up from the booth as well, leaving with the girl.

"Juggie, we need to go home soon," Betty said urgently. "Why, what's wrong?" he asked, concerned. "I need you, Juggie. Like, need you," she answered, moving her hand on top of his, making his slide up and down her thigh.

"I'm sorry, baby, but I can't do anything about that right now. You're just gonna have to sit and wait." "But--" I said no," he interrupted, making her whine and squirm in her seat. "Do not make me take you upstairs," Jughead warned with a glare.

"Yes please," Betty replied quietly, her voice cracking with need. He only sighed before gripping her thigh with a warning. "Keep this up and you'll get yourself in trouble." "Please, Juggie?" she begged once more to no avail.