Kitten

Plot? Don't know her. All I know is that I was rewatching AHS: Murder House, Tate said, "Make her purr like a little kitten," and my mind said, "WRITE IT." That's all. Enjoy!

NSFW

"Moan."

The order was gentle but demanding, and who was Betty to refuse?

"That's it. Good girl," Jughead praised before continuing his work on her neck. It would be partially honest to say he had no intention of fucking her; his motive was to elicit the little noises she makes under his touch. Moans, gasps, whines, whimpers; all of it was music to Jughead's ears.

He studied the sounds almost. He learned what action makes what sound and how she acted after voicing whatever she had. Jughead had also come to learn how shy Betty was when she was vocal; praising her for her sounds always helped to bring her out of that timidness.

He dragged his tongue up her neck slowly and received a shaky gasp in response before Betty bit down on her bottom lip in embarrassment. "Nuh-uh, none of that," Jughead said gently with a small chuckle as his thumb pulled her bottom lip out from her teeth gently.

"I want to hear you. Understood?"

She nodded shyly before clearing her throat and speaking up. "Yes." "That's my good girl. Let me hear you say it," he replied, placing chaste kisses along her neck. "I'm yours," Betty replied quietly.

"Louder."

"I'm your...I'm yours," she mewled. "My what?" "Good girl. I'm your good girl." Jughead smiled at her obedience and sat upright, watching his sweater-clad blonde slightly squirm to cover the skin that became revealed as her sweater hiked up.

"Where do you want me, babygirl?" he asked softly, his fingertips ghosting over the skin of her knee. Betty sat up and pressed her palms against her concealed chest, right below her collarbones.

"Use your words, sweetheart."

"R-Right here," she said, tapping her fingers against her chest, watching Jughead's hands move to her sides as they grabbed a hold of the bottom of her sweater. "You wanna keep it on or take it off?" he asked, eyes looking up at her for a response.

"I w-want it on," Betty answered before he was gently laying her back down. "Up or down?" he asked gently. She knew the neckline of her sweater only stretched down so far; "Up." "Good girl," he smiled, dragging out the syllable of "good," in a proud tone.

Betty giggled slightly at the remark as a pink blush found its way to her cheeks. "Is that a little smile I see?" Jughead teased, a hand coming to the side of the blonde's face as she giggled again.

A brief chuckle begat his hands lifting Betty's beige sweater, hands running up the skin of her stomach slowly. That's when Jughead noticed a new reaction; a new sound. "Did you just purr for me?" he asked with a small smirk.

Betty only blushed more and used her hands to slightly cover her face. "Maybe," she mumbled, fighting another giggle before he reached over, trying to pry the blonde's shy hands away. "Don't you hide from me, babygirl," he said playfully, finally getting her to settle down before kissing around her stomach.

"Can you do it again for me? Purr like a little kitten?" Betty nodded, bringing her hands on top of his, guiding them up the blonde's stomach and eliciting the same noise.

---

The two laid beside each other, Betty as the little spoon after all the kissing and hands, the blush on the blonde's face slowly receding. She could hear Jughead chuckling quietly behind her before feeling his arms around on her waist.

"What is it?" she asked with a small smile of her own. "Nothing, just," Jughead paused, placing a small kiss on Betty's neck before remarking. "You're my little kitten."