Freak

Dedicated to klewis2824 ('Prissy Prude by day; Freak in the Sheets by night').
To everyone else, please don't hate me because it is GRAPHIC down there! vvvvvv

NSFW

Jughead's POV

Betty Cooper had secrets. There was something hidden beneath the blonde ponytails and pastel sweaters. As was brought up while I sat on her bed, the two of us going over our next issue of The Blue & Gold.

"I don't buy it,"I stated simply. "Buy what?" Betty asked, not looking up from her papers. "That you're this pure, innocent, untainted princess. I've known you all my life; I'm sure you've changed somewhere along the line," I chuckled.

Betty smiled with a small giggle to herself, taking all her papers and notebooks off her bed. "What? What's so funny? I asked, seeing her clear my supplies from the space and set them on her desk.

"You were smart to not buy it," She said, sitting on the edge of her bed, reaching over to open the built-in drawer. "Otherwise, you'd be in desperate need," she paused, coming back up with two objects in her hand. "Of a refund." They were two pairs of fabric handcuffs.

"Holy crap, Betts." My expression was a mix of amazement, curiosity, and surprise. And she read it with 100% accuracy.

"You wanna try?" She asked, her tone seductive and new to me. "You have the key?" I chuckled as she came closer, lip bit and deviant lust in her eyes. She just nodded as I saw that as a good enough answer.

She locked both of my wrists to the headboard of her bed before going back to the drawer and pulling out three more items; all lingerie. One, a baby blue lace bra and underwear set; two, a purple silk nightgown with a short hem and plunging neckline.

Three, a transparent, red negligee, paired with a black lace bra and matching underwear. Betty laid out all three options for me to see and said, "Now, Jughead, which of these would you just love to see your 'pure, innocent, untainted princess' wearing?" she asked.

I chuckled and thought for a second. "The red one," I decided as Betty smiled. "Good choice, Juggie," she said, picking up the selected outfit, putting the other two back in her drawer.

"Now excuse me while I go get changed," she smiled while I was silently wishing she'd change in front of me.

Hardly a minute after she'd left the room, Betty was back, clad in my choosing of lingerie, walking slowly to her bed. "Betty, you look..." I was at a loss for words. "Cat got your tongue?" Betty teased, slowly approaching him. "...Sexy. I was gonna say sexy," I chuckled.

Betty smiled with a pleased hum, following up with, "I'm glad you did. That's exactly what I imagined you'd say when I wore this on numerous occasions, thinking of you and...touching myself."

I was officialy gone. I had died and went to Betty Cooper heaven.

"I never knew you could be such a--" "Freak? It's one of my many sides," Betty interrupted, now crawling over the sheets and straddling my knees, slowly playing with the hem of her negligee. "And I think it's time you see these other...sides...of me," she proposed.

I looked up in amazement as I watched my girlfriend take her top layer off her head and throw it to her floor. "I'll have to remember to put that back when we're done. Otherwise, I'll be in big trouble." Betty's tone suggested trouble excited her. And I was all for it.

"I have to ask, Juggie. How long did you think you had to wait to see me..." Betty was unbuckling my jeans now. "Going down on you?" She was sliding my boxers down now, feeling my hardness in her soft palms, eliciting a moan to slip from my lips.

"I didn't really...think of it much, Betts. I didn't want to...use you,"I choked out, the sight of Betty jerking me off overwhelming me.

Betty giggled a bit at my response, moving all her hair to one side, saying, "Of course. But now that it's happening it's all you can think of, right? My lips going up and down on your length, bringing you closer. I know that's what I'm thinking of."

The words falling from her mouth were so undiscovered, hidden; almost incognito. Who knew Betty could be so talented at dirty talk?

When the blonde's head began lowering, I knew she would keep her promise. "God, you really are hard. And all for me? I've hardly touched you," Betty sighed, far too aroused herself. Once I could feel her lips on my tip, I was just about ready to fall apart.

"Betts..." "Yes?" Betty's head shot up and I groaned at the loss of contact. "No, don't stop," I sighed, desperately wanting her to go back to what she was doing. "Your wish is my command," she smiled before going back to her task, slowly bringer her head further down.

When she lifted her lips off of me, Betty's hands took over while she said, "You're so big, Juggie; I have to try not to choke," before returning her lips to my length. This time, she took absolutely all of me in her mouth, careful not to gag, allowing her hands to assist.

"Close, Juggie?" I was ashamed to admit so, especially so early. "Y-yeah," I stuttered. "I swallow," Betty chuckled. That was all it took for me to reach my high, and Betty took notice, pride replacing any timidness or embarrassment she held inside, being this exposed.

"Can I see you now?" I asked, Betty's eyes widening. This was the barest she'd ever been in front of me, and in an honesty, she was a bit ashamed of her body, even though in my eyes, she had no reason to be. "It wouldn't do you any good. I'm not letting you fuck me tonight."

"And why not?" I asked, not only curious but also a little disappointed. "This isn't about what you can do. Tonight is for me to prove myself. And besides, I wanted to be generous." "Well, come here and let me get you off. It's my turn to be generous," I refuted.

Betty smiled, gaining an idea. "You want to see me come undone; I want to prove myself. I think I have a way to...satisfy...both...desires," the blonde suggested, lips forming into a seductively bitten smirk as she laid back and closed her eyes dipping a hand into her underwear and forgetting my presence.

She smiled to herself, having to much fun already. Once she had her fingers toying with her flower, she shamelessly let out a moan and reached one hand back to unclasp her bra, the key to the handcuffs falling to the bed sheets under her, not even remembering her insecurities at this point.

The hand that undid her bra was now kneading her breast, nearly forgetting that she had an observer.

"I wanna help you, Betts. How can I get you closer?" I asked, needing to assist. "Talk to me," Betty smiled. "Talk dirty."

"You're so fucking sexy, Betts. So ridiculously hot."

"More," she moaned.

"If it weren't for these cuffs, you'd be under me with your fingers tangled in my hair and your bed nearly broken."

Betty moaned again. "Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah. You'd be practically screaming and grateful your mom isn't home."

"Really? Wh-what else wo-would you do to me?" It was hard to catch breath at this point.

"I'd please you in ways you'd never imagined and better than your deepest fantasies. I can tell you have a lot of those; dirty little thoughts you think at night."

"I-I-I'm c-close, I'm s-so cl-ose, baby."

"Do it, babygirl. Just let yourself go. Do it for me,"I encouraged. I was dying to see Betty come undone.

"Yes, yes. Oh, God, yes!

I was right; Betty was grateful her mom wasn't home. Her moans could be from Archie's kitchen next door, and they only got louder as she got colser and closer to her climax until she finally hit it.

Betty's muffled moans died down as she grabbed the keys and slowly and tiredly climbed over to the headboard, unlocking both of my wrists, snuggling up to my still-clothed chest, letting my strained arm drape over her shoulders.

"We should, we should do this again...sometime," Betty giggled gently biting my shoulder. With a chuckle-coated smile and a peck on the blonde's forehead, I replied, "Definitely. Only next time, I'm cuffing you."

To be continued