Video Tapes

Oh, what's that? Another  collab? Indeed. Enjoy!

NSFW

"It might be nice, babe," Jughead said, wrapping his arms around Betty's waist, head buried in the crook of her neck from behind. "I don't know, Jug. Isn't it a bit weird?" "But just think. We can refer to it later," Jughead spoke softly, nipping softly at his blonde's neck. 

"What do you have in mind, exactly?" Betty asked with a smirk. "Well," he paused as she turned around to face him, his arms still around the blonde's waist. "Maybe I'd treat you to everything you like; hands, mouth, all of it," Jughead suggested, making Betty smile in his arms. 

"Why do we need a camera for that? We do it one without all the time." "Because I want to see you. I want to watch you afterwards; see your expressions, the way your eyes close when you're so close to cumming and when you try to stop your release. The way your thighs try to close, although I stop you by prying them apart just to see your struggle."

"Don't you wanna see yourself afterwards? The way you move while I fuck you?" Jughead teased, his fingers wrapping in Betty's hair and tugging gently. "Yeah," she mumbled softly, overwhelmed with everything he was suggesting. "Yeah?"

 Betty nodded in response before looking Jughead dead in the eyes as she said, "Get the camera." "Oh, but first, my love," Jughead smirked, moving closer before dominating her mouth with his kiss. 

When he pulled away the blonde was helplessly breathless, smiling as Jughead had exited the room in search of the camera. Betty smiled to herself, hand coming to her lips as she giggled over what she was about to do. 

"Found it!" Jughead's voice echoed off the walls before he heard him moving up the stairs. "Come on, Betts, what're you waiting for?"

"Undress for me, okay?" He smiled, nodding towards the bed as he angled the camera. She nodded with a bitten lip, a little apprehensive as she unbuttoned her blouse. It wasn't long before Jughead had joined her on the bed, crawling up over her as he met her with a kiss.

"Good girl," he praised over her lips as her eyes closed and her lips formed a smile. "Yeah, that's it. Smile for the camera, baby." She giggled before her mouth opened in a silent moan as Jughead's knee rubbed against her sensitivity. 

"Yeah, does that feel good?" "Y-yeah," she replied hazily, bucking up against his leg. "Do you want me to taste you, babygirl? You wanna watch how good it makes you feel?" Betty smiled and nodded before Jughead started trailing his lips down, lifting up her hips to unbutton and pull down the blonde's jeans.

"Juggie," Betty mewled as he breathed on her sex, ridding her of her panties before his lips attached to her neediness. Her persistent kisses and sucks, had Betty arching her back, his hands on the inside of her thighs to keep them from pushing together.

Her eyes were locked on him as her fingers wrapped in his hair. "No, baby, don't look at me," he paused. "Look at the camera." Betty nodded, turning her head to the small armoire where the camera sat, eyes locking onto the lens.

She felt awkward, not knowing where to look as he pleasured her thoroughly. "Oh Jug," she sighed, her eyes closing as he suckled. Her lips formed an open-lipped smile as he continued his work, her breaths becoming uneven as release approached.

"Hold it," Jughead growled, his tongue delving into the creases of her sensitivity. "Jug, I can't," the blonde whined, her hands gripping the sheets, his hair, his shoulders, anything she could grab onto, to stable herself.

"Yes, you can. I'm not done with you yet," he replied, lifting himself from his spot to hover over his girl once more. Desperate hands made their way to the hem of his shirt, lifting the material up and over his head before his lips were on hers once more.