Payback

I think this was concept was actually in a Lucaya (Girl Meets World) oneshot, but we don't talk to that. Enjoy!

NSFW

"And he goes, 'You know I can just turn us over, right?' and I'm, like, 'Yeah right. Try it,'" Betty said with a laugh as she told the story to her friends, Veronica sitting in a lounge chair to her left and Jughead, embarrassed by the tale, sat on the couch with her. "So he goes to put me on my back, but he did not get very far; I pinned him back down like it was wrestling."

"Hey, babe, I'm gonna get a drink," Jughead said quietly, getting up from the couch. "Okay, baby," Betty replied sweetly, kissing his cheek before he walked off, leaving the blonde to continue her story. Jughead leaned against the sink, his hands on the counter while indistinct talking of other people Archie had invited acted as background noise.

"Hey," said Veronica from behind him, placing a friendly hand on his shoulder. "Hey," he returned dully, turning around and leaning his back against the counter. "I'm sorry about Betty," she said, her hand slightly motioning to the opening between Archie's kitchen and living room.

"You don't need to apologize, Veronica, she's my girlfriend. I just," Jughead paused, biting down on his bottom lip in thought. "You're embarrassed because your girl's telling everyone she basically owns you in the bedroom?" she chuckled with a raised eyebrow.

"It's not even that, it's just...it's the fact that it's true and she makes it seem like a bad thing. Or like it's funny to her." "There is an easy fix to that," Veronica said, squinting slightly as Jughead raised his eyebrow, waiting for an answer. "Give her a taste of her own medicine. Take her before she takes you."

"That's the thing, I can't. She always overpowers me," he sighed. "Catch her by surprise," Veronica shrugged as Jughead scoffed. "That's something I'd need to talk to her about; I can't just spring myself on her." "Well, duh!" she refuted with a slight eye roll. "I'm saying when she's...pinning you...you can catch her off guard."

"Veronica, no offense, but you're making it sound like it's a game," Jughead sighed, his hand rubbing against his forehead. "Fine. To each their own," were Veronica's last words before walking away.

---

Veronica's advice was surprisingly consistent in Jughead's mind. He thought about it a lot; the logic, the rationale, the basis of trying to switch roles, but he needed to time it. He wasn't gonna wait for Betty to get home and then just tackle her, but at the same time, he couldn't tell her and ruin it.

"Jug, I have a surprise!" Betty called from their room as Jughead sat in the living room. He smiled and saved his work before standing up and making his way to his girl. "What do you think?" the blonde asked, her hair down as she stood with two pairs of fabric handcuffs, one in each hand with a smile dressing her face. 

"Wow, um, I--" "Please tell me you're not mad," Betty said with a worried expression. "No, I'm not mad, I'm just...s-surprised." "I was thinking," she paused as she stepped closer. "Maybe we could try them out?" Here it was; Jughead's opportunity.

He smiled, his hands coming to her hips, making her giggle and connect her lips with his. She walked him back against the wall, too distracted by his lips to feel Jughead take the cuffs from her hands and lock each of her wrists in one. 

"Wait, what?" Betty asked in a sigh as she pulled back. "How did you--" Jughead interrupted her with a kiss, pushing his back off the wall and walking her closer to the bed until she fell on her back against it.

He smiled at well he'd ben able to pull this off so far as he locked the other cuffs to the headboard. "Juggie," Betty sighed with her eyes closed, her legs slightly pushing and pulling themselves against the sheets.

Jughead admired the sight truthfully, her skin like silk against the white cotton bedspread. He came over her slowly, his hand on the side of her neck as he continued to kiss her. She fought against the cuffs gently, whining against his lips.

"You know you can just turn us over, right?" Jughead taunted with a smirk as his fingers unbuttoned her top down the center. "These were intended for you, you know," Betty mumbled, trying to avoid eye contact as she looked to her side.

Jughead smiled, his hands underneath her holding her up slightly as he took off her underwear from under her skirt. "Consider it a change of plans," he responded simply before looking down at his belt buckle. Betty smirked slightly and bit her lip, giving him doe eyes until he looked back at her.

"Fuck, Betts, don't look at me like that," he sighed, watching as she slowly twisted her wrists around in their cuffs. "Like what?" she asked in a faux innocent voice. Jughead let out a small, breathy chuckle before looked down at his buckle once more, saying, "I'm gonna try something with you, okay?"

Betty giggled again with a nod, her eyes bright and lip still tucked underneath her teeth. He smiled, getting clothing out of the way before gently easing himself into her, only to still as he brought his hand underneath her skirt. She gasped at the feeling as he slowly rubbed her in circles and watched her hands form fists.

"Tell me when your close," Jughead said before putting his other hand on the side of her face and furrowing his eyebrows as he looked down. "It's so good," Betty whimpered, her legs now parched and spread with his waist fit between her thighs. "Now," she whined softly. "I'm ready now."

"Well, in that case," he paused, taking himself out of her and pulling his hand away. "No," she whispered, trying to sit herself up but not getting far. "I was so close, Jug, why--" "We're not done, Betts. Just be patient," he eased, watching his flushed blonde sink back into her pillow.

He smiled softly, watching as her eyes closed softly while she sighed, kissing down to her stomach. "No, Jug, you can't," Betty whined, sitting herself up just a bit. "Why not, baby?" Jughead asked, taking his lips off her skin and waiting for an answer.

"Because it'll...it'll hurt when you fuck me. I'll be too sensitive." Jughead questioned it at first; he knew he's had his head between her thighs and taken her in the same span of time before and as far as he could tell she'd loved both.

Then, he figured it was the teasing that threw her off. Usually, she'd get what she wanted when she wanted, but under his grasp, she was impatient. Jughead offered a small smile, his hand cupping the side of the blonde's face as he realized how his girl, who was usually spitfire, was now a helpless little girl.

"Please, I need you inside me again," Betty pleaded, slightly kicking her legs out. "Okay, baby," he replied softly, pressing a quick kiss to her forehead before her eyes closed and jaw dropped at the feeling of him once more.

With one hand grasping the bedsheets beside Betty and the other attentive on the side of her face, Jughead moved against her at a pace sinfully slow. "Please, faster. Please," the blonde pleaded, whimpering softly as she jerked slightly upwards.

He obliged and soon Betty was cursing her idea of bringing handcuffs into the bedroom; the need to claw and scratch at his back absolutely draining her. "Please not again," she whispered with slightly teary eyes. "No, not again. You're okay, Betts," Jughead reassured.

"I'm so close," Betty whined, closing her eyes tightly as release closed in. "You're okay. I've got you," he replied, kissing her on the temple while continuing his ministrations, sending the poor blonde over the edge.

Within minutes, Jughead was unlocking Betty's restraints, easing them off her wrists gently before getting up to put them on the dresser. "That was payback, wasn't it?" she asked, sitting up in only her bra, unbuttoned blouse, and skirt. 

"For what I said at the party?" "It wasn't 'payback'," Jughead replied with a chuckle, walking back over to the bed and sitting down in front of her. "It was just a change in roles." Betty nodded in understanding before beginning to button her blouse up.

"Speaking of which," he paused, waiting for the blonde to look up. "Was it okay?" Betty smiled, putting her hand on the side of Jughead's face before answering. "It was amazing." "You're sure?" he asked insecurely. 

"I swear on my life," she giggled before moving closer to him, sitting on his lap and bringing his lips to hers, punctuating each word with a kiss. "It. Was. Perfect."