Generous

This is Exhibit A of what I think about in Algebra. Enjoy!

Song Credit: "Tell Em" by Sabrina Carpenter

NSFW

He had every intention of making her feel good. Better than good. The best she ever could or would feel. Hands, mouth, himself; anything he needed to use on her, he would. Anything to make her higher and higher, anything to get her off.

"Juggie," Betty whispered as she sat upon Jughead's lap, legs on either side of his while he kissed around her jawline and neck. Her hips were firmly in his grip, head tilted back while his lips moved further down to her collarbone and chest. 

There were certain things Betty needed when it came to their intimate times. An enticing setting; she wasn't one to have a quickie in a school bathroom. Which is why the red silk sheets and dim lighting satiated her aesthetic, pulling her into a new world separate from this earth, full of seduction and radiance.

Another thing was contact. The need to feel skin against skin or weight over the blonde was personal. Jughead tried his best to cater to all of Betty's needs, but tonight he wouldn't try, he would do. No matter what it took.

"What do you want right now, baby? Tell me and I'll do it," Jughead murmured against her skin. "Your...your mouth. Right..." Betty trailed, her hands coming to the sides of his face to move his lips from her cleavage to her breast.

She gasped when she felt the undeniable pleasure shooting through her veins as a result of the attention he was giving to the pinks of her breast. Eyes closed and mouth ajar, Betty could stay like this for hours. She opened her eyes and ended up locking in eye contact as he continued sucking on her skin. 

Jughead felt her chest rising and falling with every heavy breath as he moved to give the same treatment to her other breast. The motion went on for a few moments before he gently put both a hand on each bare shoulder laying the blonde down comfortably against the sheets.

He laid almost on his side beside her, resting on his left forearm while his right hand trailed from her chest down to her stomach. "Do you want this?" Jughead asked with lips ghosting over hers. "Yes," Betty answered definitively before he made a gun with his fingers, index and middle fingers entering her while this thumb rubbed her gently.

It was two sensations at once, and Betty couldn't help but arch her back and whimper, hands trying to grip the sheets beside her but slipping. Jughead looked at her with hunger; not to use her for himself, but to please her in any way she required.

"Keep...keep going," Betty moaned, her eyes closed once more, feeling lips on her jawline. He'd managed to move her closer to him for the closeness she craved, her hand grasping his neck instead of the sheets while her body seemed to roll against his hand. 

"It's so good, Jug-Juggie. Please...please don't stop," she begged, the hand on his neck traveling up into his hair, fingers running through Jughead's dark locks. "How close are you baby?" he asked, lip bit in concentration as he watched her.

"Close, Juggie," Betty answered, head rolling against the pillow. "What do you need to get there?" "I need," she paused, trying to figure out what she was missing. "I need you on my neck." Jughead obliged, moving to the sweet spot on the blonde's neck, finding a rhythm with her body while she moaned into the air softly.

"Yeah, just like...just like that," she smiled before being pushed over the edge. "Do you want me to taste you?" Jughead asked, looking up from her neck while her waves settled over her. "Please," Betty nodded, indulging in the shift of weight as he came over her, the skin of his revealed chest occasionally making contact with her stomach as he moved down.

His outstretched arms held a firm grip on her thighs, her perched legs on either side of his head while he took in her intoxicating taste. Never would Jughead get tired of the heaven between Betty's thighs; that sacred place in herself that she chose to share with him and only him.

Her breathing became unsteady as she felt his tongue against her. The feeling was nothing new by this point, but it never failed to make Betty weak; she'd gotten herself off more than once just by the thought of Jughead using his mouth on her.

"It's so good, Juggie," Betty whined, her hands purchased underneath the red silk pillow. "Ju-Juggie, look at me." He did and she became weak in the knees. Eye contact was another one of the necessities. 

Jughead hardly spoke when attending to Betty with his mouth; wanting to stay on her until her high was reached and waves were calmed. Because of that, she'd have to be the more vocal one when it came to what she wanted or how close she was.

"I'm almost there." Jughead took this as encouragement, licking tall stripes against her flesh, the blonde's back arching as a result. He felt her unraveling against his tongue and welcomed the taste, not pulling away until after she'd regained some kind of stability. 

Jughead made his way up to meet her lips with his, allowing Betty to taste herself on his lips as their tongues danced with each other. "Take me, Juggie. Please, take me," she whispered between frantic kisses. "Anything you want, baby," he replied, bringing her leg to his hip before unbuttoning and removing his black jeans.

Their bodies connected with passion, his hand on her hip and hers on the back of his neck, holding him close while they kissed, capturing each others' moans with their lips. "I want you inside," Betty whispered, their eyes meeting. 

Jughead nodded in understanding before her lips were on his again, the pace slow but satiating. "How many more can you last?" he asked softly, making sure he wouldn't wear her past her limit.

"After this one, I can't anymore," Betty answered, her chest meeting his as she inhaled. He ran a hand against the side of his face, lips locking again as the bed began rocking slightly harsher. "Just keep doing that," she whispered, looking into his eyes while her body slightly shifted up and down in rhythm with his ministrations.

"I'm close, Juggie. I don't...think I can last--" "You don't have to," Jughead interrupted. "Whenever you need to." Betty nodded, knowing that her release brought his much closer. "I think I'm--" Betty interrupted herself with a whimpering moan, hitting her third high and making Jughead hit his first.

They made out until the air was calm again, taking a moment afterward for eye contact before entangling their limbs underneath the covers. "You worry too much about me," Betty smiled after getting situated comfortably. 

"As long as you're happy, I am," Jughead replied with a brief chuckle. Betty let out a small laugh before leaning in for another kiss. "If I could go longer, what would you be doing to me right now?" she asked, cuddling up to his shoulder. "Pleasing you," he answered, a hand brushing through her hair. "The only thing I care about doing."