Shh

Requested by mylifemystorybug. Enjoy!

NSFW

With Jughead at Stonewall Prep during the week, Betty found herself holding out for Friday when he came home. She was capable of being away from him, but sometimes she just needed him around for reassurance and comfort, sometimes even relief.

Lucky for Betty, the end of the week had come, and she knew that when she got back from school, Jughead would be waiting for her in their room (considered hers while he's away). Nothing acted as more of an incentive for her. 

"I've missed you all week, Betts," Jughead said into the phone, trying to pull his arm through the sleeve of his blazer while he walked through the hallway of Stonewall Prep. "I miss you, too, Jug, but you'll be home tonight, right?" Betty replied, her phone between her ear and shoulder. 

"I'll be there as soon as I can, babe, I promise you," he said before turning into his class. "I have to go to class, but I'll text you when I can, okay?" "'Kay, Jug. Love you," she said, sad to go so soon. "Love you," Jughead said before hanging up. 

If the distance wasn't enough, the crowded house made privacy a bit harder to obtain, especially with Jellybean's room right beside their own. But once Betty came home from school, none of that seemed to matter anymore.

She walked up the stairs with her backpack falling off her shoulder, ponytail swaying behind her as she looked into the open door of her room, only to see no one inside. "Hey, Jellybean, is Jughead back yet?" she asked, standing in the doorway of what used to be Polly's room.

JB only shrugged in response before going back to her computer. Betty sighed and walked into the room, pulling out her phone after setting her bag down, trying to reach Jughead. It wasn't until she felt arms wrap around her waist suddenly that she realized he'd been hiding, waiting to surprise her.

Betty turned around with a smile, instantly putting her lips against his as the two kissed longingly, making up for lost time. "How was your day?" she asked happily in a quiet voice. "Long and boring without you," Jughead answered, kicking the door closed behind him and bringing his hands to both sides of her face. "How about you?"

"So much better now," Betty replied in a breathy sigh before reconnecting their lips. "Who else is home?" she whispered, eyes darting between both of his. "Everyone," he said, grinning as she responded, "I don't care, Jug, I need you. Right now. I need you now before you're gone again."

With that, Jughead picked her up, taking a few steps to the bed before dropping her against the covers, hovering over the blonde and asking, "You can be quiet, right?" Betty nodded eagerly, pushing her lips to his and practically tearing off her shirt from the buttons down the middle, bunching up the fabric and tossing it aside.

A hand on his shoulder with her leg hooked around his waist turned them over to a straddling position. Betty giggled as she slid off his T-shirt, given his uniform was strictly for school only and not to leave campus.

He pushed her back forward, connecting his lips to the skin of her chest while she tilted her head back. With a simple nudge of his shoulder, Betty pushed Jughead down, laying over him to start taking off her jeans, tossing them to end up by her button-up. 

"What do you want, baby?" he whispered against her skin. "You. Whatever you want," she answered in an identical tone. With that, his hands on her hips brought her waist up to straddle his stomach, something Betty knew the meaning of. 

She giggled quietly to herself, reaching back to unbutton and unzip his pants, "accidentally" letting her hand slip over his boxers. "Tease," Jughead remarked lightly with a grin. "Not today, baby. There's no teasing here," she replied, leaning forward so he could hear her crystal clear. 

Moments later and Betty was having to bite down on her lip to keep quiet as her hips rose and fell against his. With hands on both sides of his neck, she pulled him up to reach his lips with hers, needing his lips to muffle her moans.

Their lips parted slightly as uneven breaths slipped through both of them. "Just like that," he whispered against her lips before the connected once more with a passionate fervor. Betty's lips parted against Jughead's as her hips rolled against him. 

The pace had to be slow to make as little noise as possible, which Betty just assumed meant their rendezvous would last longer, although Jughead saw it as needing more effort. His hand found itself where the two where merged, rubbing circles over his muffled blonde.

She gasped at the feel, having to cover her mouth with her hand before he took it away and placed it on his shoulder, pushing her lips back on his. "I'm not gonna last," she whispered in his ear before tugging on his earlobe with her teeth.

Jughead sped up the pace of his hand while Betty continued lifting and lowering herself, a rhythm forming as her nails dug into his shoulders. She gasped in his ear as release hit her, waves making her head tilt back and hips roll. 

"Your turn," Betty whispered before biting her bottom lip, continuing her same movements to bring Jughead closer. His hands gripped her hips as he caught up with her, capturing her lips in a messy kiss while both of their waves settled.

They stayed still for a second to catch their breath before Betty was rolling over to lay at his side. "I miss that during the week," Jughead chuckled, running a hand through his loose hair. Betty giggled in response before he leaned down to kiss her softly. 

"Do you mind not leaving my side this weekend?" she asked, cuddling up to his chest. "I don't plan on it, babe," he replied with a smile, pulling the sheets over them both and drawing her closer.