Best Present Ever ("Christmas" Part 2)

"Betty Cooper, will you marry me?"

The question rang through Betty's head as Jughead was on one knee, holding the most beautiful ring she'd ever seen. Veronica and Cheryl were holding each others' arms and squealing, acting like complete fangirls. Archie had the biggest smile he's ever had.

Betty's face had tears of overflowing joy as she nodded her head. "Yes," Betty said. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! A million times yes!" Betty squealed as Jughead stood up and hugged her tightly, connecting their lips like it was never going to happen again.

Cheers and applause erupted from Archie, Veronica and Cheryl, along with some squeals (Courtesy of Cheryl and Veronica). Jughead slid the ring on her finger and it fit perfectly. "I love it!" Betty squealed, admiring the ring on her finger.

---

When it came time to eat Christmas breakfast, Betty and Jughead sat next to each other on the right side of the table with Veronica and Cheryl at the left side of the table, and Archie was at the head. All Betty was thinking about was how she was going to be married to none other than Jughead Jones.

"Alright guys, time for toasts!" Archie announced, pulling Betty out of her thoughts. "Who wants to go first?" Archie asked. Everyone volunteered Betty, so she shyly stood up with her wine glass of strawberry soda.

"Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. The idea of family all joined together was special to me. This year, I see who my real family is. Veronica, Archie, Cheryl, and Juggie, my beautiful fiancé. I had no idea there was connections that could be as strong as ours, all of ours. May we live today and tomorrow; the rest of our lives blessed!" Betty preached.

Everyone stood up and clinked their glasses together. "Cheers!" they all rang. When everyone sat down, Jughead put his hand on Betty's. "That's my girl," he smiled. "Now and forever, Juggiekins. Soon to be official," Betty said, lifting her hand to display her ring. The two leaned in and shared a kiss.

"Oh and by the way, you, Jughead Jones, are the best present ever," Betty said, looking into her lover's eyes. Jughead looked at her endearingly and said,"See, that's where I have to disagree, because you, Elizabeth Cooper-almost-Jones, are the best present ever."