Barren

NSFW-ish

"Does that feel good?"

"What? Oh, um, yeah, keep going," she responded blankly, her mind continuously drifting off. "Fuck, Betts," he groaned, the bed rocking against the wall rhythmically. Betty sighed simply, her head laying on its side, ear against the pillow. She just kept staring at the closet door, her mind dripping thoughts like raindrops falling off of a leaf.

"Are you close?" "Um, yeah, sure," Betty replied, trying to shake her thoughts off. She knew this would be over soon; he'd hit his high, collapse beside her and catch his breath. A few minutes later, she'd be in the kitchen wearing flannel and underwear. 

"Betts," Jughead sighed, stopping his ministrations completely and bringing a hand to the side of her face. "Baby, what's wrong?" "N-Nothing, just keep going," Betty replied, urging him to go on. It wouldn't affect her whether he did or not, although she wanted Jug to feel good, even if she couldn't.

"If you're not into it, we don't have to--" "I am. I am, okay? So just keep going." She winced when he started moving again, his hand still secure against her jaw. "Are you close?" Jughead repeated, his bottom lip under his teeth. "Um, yeah," Betty replied half-heartedly, still just waiting it out. 

It was over sooner than expected; the release, the sound and feel of the boxspring rattling as he rolled off of her, laying on his side next to her while she turned over with her back facing him. Seconds of silence passed until Betty started crying. She wasn't sure why; she had been so good at holding everything inside, why now?

"Betts, baby, what's wrong?" Jughead asked softly, his hand on her shoulder helping to lay her on her back. "What is it?" "I can't feel anything," she breathed out, sniffling into her arm. "What do you mean by that?" he asked, his hand on her shoulder still as he sat up. 

"What can't you feel?" "When...when you touch me, it doesn't feel like anything. That's why I...I can't react to anything," Betty admitted, the shame of her body and its disfunction suddenly feeling like a crushing weight. 

"How long has it been like this?" he asked soothingly. "Since always, I've never been able to," she paused, rolling her eyes at what she was about to say. "I've never been able to cum or feel anything I'm supposed to sexually." 

"Why didn't you tell me, honey? I would've understood--" "I didn't want you to think it was because of you. It's me, I can't," Betty paused again. "Even when I've tried with myself, it's just...nothing. It just feels like pressure, it's like I'm numb."

"What is that doesn't feel like anything?" "Just...the sex, the hickeys, hands--everything," Betty sighed. "It's okay, baby. We don't ever have to do that ever again, okay? I just want you to be honest with me," Jughead kissed, kissing her temple.

"It's not okay, Jug! My body doesn't work! It's broken!" "Baby, there is nothing wrong with your body, okay? Some people  just don't react to certain things, but that doesn't make them broken." 

"There's nothing inside of me, Jug," she replied lowly, her knees against her chest. "I'm barren. Nothing's gonna change that." "Well, why don't we try something?" He suggested, scooting a bit to face her.

"What?" "If you're okay with it, I can do what I usually would with you and you tell me if you start to feel anything, okay?" Inside, Betty knew it was pointless, but nevertheless, she agreed. "Okay." Jughead helped to situate her underneath him again before connecting his lips to her neck. "Feel anything?" "No," she replied with teary eyes. 

He moved around her neck, trying to find a sweet spot on her, but there was none to be found. Moving down, lips on her breasts just felt like nothingness. "Anything yet?" "No." A hand trailed against the skin of her stomach before reaching where Betty felt the most numb and ashamed.

"How about now, baby? Anything?" And this time there were tears. "No, I told you, there's nothing." There was no point in going any further, he thought; it'd only make her feel worse about herself.

"Baby, look at me," he said, moving off of the blonde. "It doesn't matter if you feel everything or nothing; I love you just the same, okay?" Betty only nodded as her back leaned against his chest, arms wrapping around her knees securely. 

A simple sigh slipped through chapped lips as she closed her eyes. And once again, it was over sooner than expected.