"Jug, Ju--" she moaned, her knees feeling weak as his tongue brushed along her folds through the fabric. "Try to be a quiet girl for me, okay?" "I can't, Juggie. You make me feel so good." "That I know," he smirked, his fingers gently rubbing slow circles as he spoke. 

"But do you think you can try?" Betty nodded in response, her mouth falling open with no accompanying sound as he continued. A sudden idea came into Jughead's mind before he was taking off her panties again, this time carrying through until the fabric was bunched up somewhere on the floor. 

The blonde shivered as the air hit her skin before her legs were being swung over his shoulders while he ran his tongue over her. "J-Juggie, I think I...might fall," she whimpered with a slightly scared tone. "You won't, baby, I got you," Jughead reassured, making sure her cuffs were secured safely. "But I--" "I've got you, Betts," he repeated in a slightly louder voice.

With a hand on her lower back, the other holding her leg on his shoulder he delved his tongue deep into the heaven he dreamed of. He came up and swirled his tongue around her aching clit as she biting her lip before he was dipping his tongue inside of her. She whimpered in response, her jaw falling open.

"What do you want, baby?" Jughead asked softly, gently hands slowly moving up her side. "I want you. I wanna feel good, Juggie, please. Make me feel good," Betty pleaded, shifting her wrists inside of the cuffs.

"I will, Betts. I promise I will," he reassured, once again tracing his tongue along the crease of where her thigh met her warmth. "I'm gonna set you down, okay?" He told her, slowly putting one leg down on the ground before stabling her. "I'm gonna make you feel good."

"Please, Juggie, please," Betty pleaded, the chains rattling as she swayed her wrists impatiently. Jughead sighed as he admired her, remarking, "If only you could see yourself, Betts. You're so breathtaking and beautiful. Best of all, you're all mine."

"You belong to me, you know that?" he asked gently, nipping at her hip as his finger traveled up and down her folds, collecting her silk on his finger. "Of course I do. I'd brand myself with your name to prove it," she sighed, her head tilting back as his hands kneaded her inner thighs softly. "That's my girl," he smiled. "My loyal Betts."

"Please, Jug. I need to cum," Betty whimpered, pressing into his hand as he continued to place soft kisses along her sides. "I know, babygirl. I promise I'll get you there soon." "Please, baby, please," she pleaded softly. "Shh, baby. I'm gonna take care if you just like I always do," Jughead promised, placing a chaste kiss on her hip. "Just keep being my good girl."

A long strangled sigh left the blonde as he dipped a finger inside of her before adding another, his mouth licking along her skin. "Yes, please. Please," Betty gasped softly, her head tilting back as her hips rolled against both, his hand and mouth. 

"Juggie, please let me. Please let me cum, please," she whined, feeling release approaching. "Hold on just a second longer," Jughead instructed, kneeling in front of her so that he could swirl his tongue around her aching clit. 

Betty cried out, pulling down on her cuffs until she thought the chain might break. "Please, I'm so close. I need it, Juggie, I need it bad," she pleaded, her jaw unable to close as her eyebrows furrowed and she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Shh, Betts, you're okay. Let go for me, baby. Let go," he decided. "It's okay." Jughead pressed a kiss just under her belly button, feeling her release start to slowly run down his fingers, a prideful smirk on his face as he stood.

His hand remained attentive on her, rubbing the blonde's flesh to help her through her waves. Betty was left as a gasping and whimpering mess as he admired the sight of his porcelain doll, slightly cracking under the intensity of pleasure.