His hands fisted in her hair, his kiss deep and dizzying as she calmed down from being edged. "I need--" "Not until I'm done, okay?" Jughead interrupted. Betty only nodded half-heartedly, missing Jughead's lips against her. 

"What do you want, Betty?" he mumbled against her ear. "I want...I want you," she gasped in response, her lips parting slowly. "I need you," she managed, tired and spent although she craved more. 

His hands cupped her face, kissing her once more until he pulled away, pulling his boxers down and slowly beginning to stroke himself. "I need you too, Betts," he responded, his voice husky. "Let me," Betty said softly, sitting up and trailing a hand from his stomach down. 

"Fuck, Betts," Jughead sighed as she continued slowly. "Do you want me, Jug?" she asked in a sultry tone as she looked up at him with beady eyes.

"Yes," came his strangled response, bucking into her hand, as she gently swiped her thumb over his tip. Her hand pumped him firmly, smiling shyly as she pleasured him. "Do you want my mouth?" she breathed, rolling her head back before looking at him, her breasts nearly spilling out of her ruby bra. 

"Fuck, yes," he answered with eyes closed as Betty readjusted herself onto her knees, sitting back on her heels. Her mouth felt like velvet around his length, soft gags filled the room as she took him in as deep as she could go. 

"That's my good girl. Keep going, Betts," Jug encouraged as he gripped onto her hair for guidance. She didn't reply with words, instead just smiling around him and humming softly, sending vibrations to his skin. "Fuck, just like that," he moaned, feeling her hands running along the skin of his hips.

The overwhelming sense of pride that Betty felt, bringing her lover to release, was unexplainable. His hands in her hair sent need throughout her body as she thought of how badly she wanted to ease the ache in between her thighs.

Suddenly, there was a loss of contact from one of her hands as Betty moved her arm from Jughead to herself, running her hand down her stomach until she reached her desperate flower. She used her other hand to replace her mouth as she asked, "Do you know what I'm doing, Juggie?" 

"What is it?" Jughead smirked with his eyes still closed. "I'm touching myself. All because of you," she teased, punctuating with a giggle as he opened his eyes. 

Her mouth fell open, still stroking him, as her fingers dipped inside of herself. "Don't you dare let yourself cum, are we clear?" he ordered, his hips jutting out as she firmly gripped his length. "If I can't," Betty paused pulling herself away from him completely. "Neither can you." 

Jughead nearly growled at her teasing, watching her hand move tauntingly. "Do you like watching me like this?" she asked, her voice seductive as her other hand came to her face, using her mouth to play with her fingers.

He used his own hand again to pleasure himself, the same way Betty was doing to herself. "The same question goes to you," he replied, eyes fixated on where her fingers disappeared and reappeared, her thumb circling her nerves while she moaned and whimpered softly. 

"Answer me first," she played with a bitten lip. "Of course, I do," he answered before using his other hand to grip her chin. "Now you answer me." Betty didn't look at him, rather she turned her head to the camera across the room before replying with a nod and a giggle. 

"Fuck," he sighed, the blonde taking it as a sign that he was close. She pushed him back against the mattress before taking his hands and putting them on her hips as she moved up to straddle him.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," Jughead struggled, gasping as her warm walls surrounded him. As she leaned down for a kiss, the coil inside of him snapped, buried inside of her as he laid, gasping for breath, his hands digging into her hips.

"You had your turn, now it's mine," Betty whispered, raising and lowering her hips. "Fuck, Betts," Jughead whispered, his hands guiding her while Betty's trailed up her stomach to her breasts, still concealed by her bra before sliding back down to where the two where joined.

"Go a little slower Betty," Jughead groaned, still groggy from his earth-shattering release. "I can't," she cried, her hips jutting against his as she craved coming undone. With one hand on her lower back, he dipped his other in between them, fingers gliding through her slick folds.

Betty leaned her head back as her eyes closed and lips parted, whispering praises of his touch before her hands became firmly planted on his stomach, helping to raise herself. "That's it, Betts," Jughead soothed, brushing her hair back as he bucked up into her. "You're doing so good, babe."

He realized how close she was once her actions sped up. "Please, please," Betty whispered, begging for her release. "I'm so close," she whined, taking one hand from his stomach to her core.

"Shh," Jughead whispered, "It's okay." A groan left the boy's lips as her walls started to flutter, a breathy "Fuck," urged her on as she stepped closer to her climax. "Come on, Betts. Come on," Jughead encouraged, watching her breaths become entirely uneven before her entire being straightened, her eyes closed tightly.

 She gasped after her waves hit, leaning forward to kiss him, their chests pressed together comfortably. "Breathe, love," Jughead murmured against her lips before feeling her release on his skin.

He smacked her ass playfully, chuckling before turning his head and winking at the lens of the camera. Betty moaned slightly at the feel before she was lifting herself off of Jughead, fixing the hair that fell onto her face. 

The slow drag of their bodies separating was enough for Betty to want more, although she was exhausted and completely satisfied. So caught up in her waves, she didn't realize Jughead had stood to grab the camera. He came back over to the bed, the camera in his hands as he held it slightly away from her face.

"What're you filming?" she asked with a small chuckle. "Your afterglow," he replied dreamily, making Betty giggle into the lens. "Stop," she giggled, lifting a hand to cover the camera, although Jughead just moved it. "You stop it," he laughed, capturing her essence thoroughly.

"See, just like that," he mumbled, seeing as Betty had stopped her efforts to take the camera away and was left laying down with a smile. "I love you," she said, lifting her eyes from the camera to Jughead's eyes. 

"I love you too, Betts," he smiled, the camera still focused on the blonde. She closed her eyes, a slight blush on her cheeks from the camera scanning over her. "Tell me what it's like. When you cum."

"It's really intense," she said after thinking about it for a second. "Yeah?" Betty nodded before biting her lip at the camera. "But it feels so good." "Good girl, Betts," Jughead praised, his hand coming down to stroke her flushed cheek. "My needy girl."

He offered a smile before turning the camera off and setting it on the covers beside Betty, leaning over to bring his lips to hers. "I love you," he said softly. "I love you too, Juggie," Betty smiled. "No matter how much you edge me."

He chuckled against her lips, gripping her hip before bringing the covers over them. "I thought you liked it when I teased you," He smirked, pinching her hip lightly. "Who said that?" she responded playfully, "You did, you little tease."

"Well, if I'm a tease, you're a jerk," Betty chuckled, gently punching his shoulder. Jughead sighed with a smile, kissing her once more before she laid against his shoulder. "You're amazing," he breathed, looking at the blonde resting comfortably in his arms. "No," she giggled before replying, "You."