"But I...I wasn't doing anything," she said, her eyes deep. "But, you were," Jughead said in a deep voice as he leaned over her. "I saw you do it with my own eyes. Don't lie to me, Betty," he warned.

"I'm not lying," Betty whispered, her eyes landing on the screen once more.  "I know when my Betty is lying, and I know that this," he paused to press one finger against her heat through her panties. "Is aching for attention. Don't think, Betty, just do." 

"Why is this scene so long?" Betty asked, her head laying against the couch as she locked eyes on the screen and trailed a hand down to her underwear. "That's my good girl," he said in a low voice, kissing and sucking on her neck as her fingers traced patterns on her underwear. 

"Are you teasing yourself? Go on, Betts," Jughead instructed, grabbing her wrist, using his other hand to hold her underwear aside so he could assist her in touching her heat. "Yeah, just like that," she whined as he sat back next to her to watch.

"What're you doing?" Betty asked as Jughead's eyes raked over her body. "I'm just enjoying the view," he smirked as she laughed. "Oh no, pretty boy. If I have to touch myself, I want you doing the same," Betty smirked with a bitten lip.

Jughead stared back at her a little unsure before he was unzipping his jeans, just enough to take himself out. A groan left his lips as his hand grasped at his length, his eyes still locked on Betty. "That's better," she giggled. "I should see your fingers moving," Jughead replied. "Don't stop."

"I won't," Betty whispered through trembling lips, her fingers circling over her clit as she neared the edge. "Don't cum yet," Jughead managed, watching her eyes close tightly. "You told me...not to stop. I have to, Jug--" "Listen to me," he interrupted sternly, leaning forward to bring his free hand to her chin. "I said no." 

Betty whined, her legs shaking as they stiffened. She tried her best to hold back, but her release caught up with her nevertheless. Betty had even tried to pry her hand away from her ache, but her waves crashed over her.

"Did you," Jughead paused, furrowing his eyebrows in disbelief. "I'm sorry," she whimpered in response. "'Sorry'? You just did the exact opposite of what I told you, Betty." "I'm really sorry, Juggie," Betty repeated, her hands gently massaging her core.

"Well, sorry's not gonna fix it. So from now on, you're gonna follow my directions only, Understood?" Betty nodded, a seductive fear in her eyes as she looked him up and down. "Good girl," he praised in a deep voice, a hand on her thigh before he pulled away. 

"And if you ever cum without my permission again, you're gonna have consequences, babygirl." She only nodded, her hands meeting with her heat once again. The adrenaline Betty got just from watching Jughead stroking himself could send her into a world of pleasure, but she held her ground, slowly rubbing over herself.

"Go slower," she instructed before he looked up at her and scoffed. "You broke a rule, darling. You don't get to make one." Jughead continued at his previous pace as Betty spoke up again. "Do you like it better when I do that?" 

She dipped a finger into herself while waiting for his response. He didn't give one, however; he was too concentrated on watching Betty's finger disappear inside of herself. "Betty?" he growled lowly. 

"Yes?" she taunted, knowing all the right buttons to push. "Did I tell you to do that?" Jughead asked with a raised eyebrow. "See, here's the thing, Juggie. You told me to touch myself, and when I do that, I make the rules. And I really like finger-fucking myself."

"Fuck, Betts," Jughead groaned, his bottom lip tucked under his teeth while release approached him. "What's wrong, Juggie?" Betty asked innocently, readjusting her back and continuing to thrust her fingers into herself.

"Nothing, baby. I'm just...I'm just close," he answered. "Uh-uh-uh," she replied, shaking her head. "Me first." "You already had your turn, baby. Against my wishes." "I already said I was sorry, so now I wanna go first," Betty sighed, her eyes closing as she ran her hand up and down her sex.

"No, Betty. Listen to me. Otherwise, you'll be punished." "Ooh, how?" Betty teased. "Fuck it," Jughead groaned, reaching over to pull her hand away. Betty grew irritated at the loss of contact as he grabbed her other hand, holding her wrists together and allowing his release before her second.

"Damn," Jughead breathed as his release hit him. Betty whined before leaning over to lick his arousal off of his fingers. "Don't you know?"  she asked with a giggle. "Seeing you cum only makes me wetter," Betty said with a bitten lip.

"One more time, baby. that's all I'm allowing you," Jughead replied, moving some of his dark locks out of his face and letting go of Betty's wrists. "Only?" she frowned, her hands immediately returning to their rythym.

"One. More," he growled, moving his hands behind his head to watch her again. "How do you feel, Betty?" Jughead asked, eyes raking over her once more. "Good," she moaned. "So good, Juggie," Betty whined before biting down on her bottom lip as she threw her head back. 

"Tell me what it feels like. Does it hurt?" "N-No, it...it feels so good," she answered, moving a hand to her breast. "Better than me?" Jughead asked with a raised eyebrow. "It's...diff-different," Betty admitted, pulling her fingers into herself."

"How is it different?" "It just is, okay?" she snapped, her breaths coming out in short, frantic pants as release closed in on her. "Oh, fuck!" Betty almost hissed, letting her back arch off the couch before slamming herself back down, hips rotating around her hand.

"Does that feel good?" Jughead smirked, holding back the urge to make her waves come even faster. Her mouth fell open, seconds away from orgasm. "Yes." "How close are--" "Close, I'm so close, Juggie," she interrupted, moving harder and faster.

"Cum, baby," were the two words that sent her over the edge. "Jug," Betty whined as she came around her fingers. Jughead's hand landed on her thigh, offering support as her waves crashed over her harshly, hand still cupping her sex as she worked herself through her high. "Good girl, Betts."

Betty ended her release with a breathy, "Fuck," before she grabbed the blanket and covered herself, cuddling up to Jughead's side and looking over at the TV to see the credits. "Let me see your hand," he instructed, tucking her against him even closer. 

She shyly followed his directions, only watch him bring her fingers to his mouth, cleaning her skin with his tongue. "I told you I know what you taste like." "Don't ever feel the need to hide from me ever again, okay?" Jughead said with a raised eyebrow as he tilted her head to look at him.

Betty nodded in response before pressing her lips to his and laying her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes slowly. "So how'd you like the movie?" Jughead chuckled, kissing the top of her head. "It was good," Betty answered as his hand ran through her hair. 

"Favorite part?" he asked with a grin. "Guess," Betty responded, rolling her eyes with a smirk.