"I..like that," she whimpered, her head tilted back to give him more room. "You do?" Jughead chuckled huskily as he continued to suckle on her skin, his hands interlocking with hers as he situated more comfortably over her curves.  

Betty nodded and whimpered lightly in response, her lips slowly parting as her eyes closed. "How badly do you want this?" Jughead asked against her skin. "So much," she wined in response, her wrists fidgeting in his grip. 

"Do you trust me, Betty?" Jughead asked in a murmur as he sat up on top of her, her hands still pressed into the mattress. Betty nodded as Jughead looked up at her. "Say it," he instructed lightly. "I trust you, Juggie. I trust you with my life," she replied gently as his index finger slid down from her collarbone to her knee. 

It was fleeting seconds before Betty's jeans were getting unbuckled before Jughead stripped her of the fabric and quickly reclaimed the position of hovering over her. "Jug," she sighed as he let go of her wrists to take her shirt off. 

"Do you want me to stop?" Jughead asked as he started lifting her shirt. Betty shook her head in response and pulled her arms apart to assist him in removing it. He looked her up and down, sliding his tongue over his lips and asking, "Do you want me to touch you?" 

Betty nodded once more before grabbing his hand and answered, "I've never wanted something so badly." Jughead smirked down at his "timid" blonde, rubbing her hip before hooking his fingers into the waistband of her panties.

"Please, Juggie. Please," she begged with neediness n her eyes, desperate to know what euphoria felt like, desperate for touch. "Spread your legs for me," he said gently. Betty did as told, slightly parting her legs. "Wider." 

Jughead sat on his heels between her legs, hands running up both of them until he reached her sides. "Sit up a bit," he instructed, unclipping her bra and sliding the straps down her arm when she obliged. With his hands on her hips, he ravished her newly revealed skin with his mouth, causing little whimpers to leave Betty's mouth.

He pulled away slightly only to breath out, "You're so beautiful Betty Cooper." Jughead was enraptured by her skin, the milky white highlights along her hips and collarbone were enough to make him crazy. Not to mention her chest, which he couldn't get enough of; the sweetness of her skin was intoxicating. As he pulled away to look at her open legs all he could do was smile. 

"You're staring," Betty mentioned self-consciously. "I just...I love you. And this breath-taking body you have," Jughead replied, looking her up and down until his green irises met hers. 

All he wanted to do at that moment was to taste and touch her. To make her whimper and moan beneath him, sending her over the edge over and over again for hours. But Betty was getting impatient and so was Jughead.

He knew he could take his time with her later, but right now, he wanted nothing more to please her as soon as possible. Jughead leaned in, locking his lips onto Betty's while his fingertips ghosted over her waistband. "Are you really sure?" "Yes, Juggie. Just please touch me. Please." 

With that, he dragged his fingers through her flower, evidence of her desire left on his skin. She leaned her head back in bliss, grabbing one of the pillows that laid beside her head. "Please, please don't stop," Betty sighed as Jughead looked up to take in her sight.

Her lips parted and she closed her eyes tightly as he began rubbing slow circles over her, causing Betty to arch her back and use her other hand to cover her mouth. "Don't," Jughead warned. "I wanna hear you."

 She slowly removed her hand and used it to clutch onto the other pillow. "Do you like this?" Jughead asked almost tauntingly. Betty nodded and replied, "It feels so good...Jug. You...feel so...good," as she gripped the pillows tighter.