Blood, Rope, & Blindfolds

Start from the beginning

Once we got inside, she saw my desk, which displayed the equipment I'd be using on her and said, "You know what you're doing, right?" "Yeah. I won't go too far since you're new to this," I replied reassuringly. "Have you done this to other girls?" she asked almost insecurely.

"Betty, I didn't even have sex before we started, what makes you think I would even consider doing this to other girls?" I asked with a small laugh. "You seem to know everything, that's all," she shrugged. "Trust me, I'm learning right alongside you," I replied. She looked back at the desk and sighed, "Just, please don't hit me, okay?" "I won't," I promised.

Betty nodded and I placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, asking, "Do you trust me?" "Of course I trust you," she answered. "Can we start now? I'm ready." I nodded in response and stepped back. 

"Take off your shirt and panties. Leave everything else on," I instructed, grabbing the black blindfold I laid out off of my desk. Once I saw Betty had followed instructions, I gave her more. "I want you to lay on my bed on your stomach with your hands behind your back."

As she laid down, I grabbed the bundle of rope in my other hand and walked over. "Lift your head," I requested, covering Betty's eyes with the blindfold once she listened to me.

I slowly started unraveling the rope, waiting for the bundle to turn to one long strand. I grabbed both of Betty's wrists and put them together, wrapping the long rope around both of them to secure her hands tightly. "Okay?" I asked. Betty cleared her throat and responded, "Yes," as I went back to the desk for my second bundle of rope and a toy for Betty.

I lifted her calves and wrapped the rope around her ankles the same way I did her wrists, spreading her knees apart once I was done. 

Before I did anything else, I looked at her, head laying against my pillow, her lips appearing pouted and her blonde waves still intact. But then my gaze shifted to the rest of her; bound and blind, she was so perfect. 

After a few seconds, I realized it was time to start, and so I did. I set the toy to its lowest speed and placed it between Betty's spread thighs, between her flesh and my mattress. Instantly, she moaned lowly and moved her hips, slowly and briefly grinding them against the vibe as I stepped back.

I pulled my desk chair to the edge of the bed and took a seat, watching the way her wrists twitched behind her back and her breaths became uneven. All I could do was watch. I wouldn't allow myself to touch her yet, let alone myself, despite what the sight was doing to my teenage hormones.

Her moans were desperate and it was clear she wanted more, but I wouldn't be so quick to jump onto her desires, so I waited about one more minute before I increased the speed to the middle setting. 

Betty gasped when she felt the change and I went back to watching. But soon, I grew bored of sitting idly. So I stood and went to the head of my bed, admiring the open space her parted lips created. Her shoulders convulsed, maybe in fear, when I placed my hand on the side of Betty's face, fingertips caressing from her temple to her chin, missing the feel of her soft skin when I traveled my fingers over the fabric of her blindfold.

The next time I saw Betty's hips grinding against the buzzing toy, her eyebrows furred and she bit down on her lip, muffling her moans. She sighed and gasped while the waves of her orgasm crashed over her. 

When I was hesitant to return to the edge of the bed, Betty spoke up again. "Are you going to turn it off?" "Do you want me to?" I replied. I received no response besides, "Are you naked yet?" I laughed slightly in response and answered, "No, I'm not," to which Betty asked, "Why not?" 

"Because it's not the time for that yet," I answered and muffled moan from my girlfriend followed as I went back to the edge of the bed to increase the speed once more, which drove Betty wild.

Her moans became louder on this speed and the same process I'd just watched her endure happened once more. I still wasn't done with her yet. I waited for her to have one more orgasm before I removed the toy from between her legs and untied the rope from her ankles and wrists. "Stay there, just like that," I instructed.

I grabbed my pocketknife from my desk and began taking off my clothes, looking over to make sure Betty had followed my directions, which she had. Once everything was out of the way, I came over to my bed with one of the ropes in my hand, pulling Betty up to sit on her heels as I sat in front of her, lowering the straps of her black bra and unclipping it in the back.

I put both of her wrists in front of her and bounded them again before I brought my knife to my collarbone, knicking it slightly so no real injury could occur. "Open your mouth, Betts," I directed, which she did immediately, most likely expecting something other than what I was to give her.

Once I felt the blood trailing past my collarbone, I used two of my fingers to gather it, putting those fingers on Betty's tongue. "What do you taste?" I asked her as she closed her lips and moved her jaw to taste.

"Blood," she answered simply, a hint of fear in her voice as I answered, "You're right." "Do you want more?" Betty nodded and her response surprised me. My normal, non-BDSM state of self would have thought she'd try to do anything to get the taste off of her tastebuds, but my current state of self hoped she'd answer that way.

I put my hand on the back of her head and brought her lips to my collarbone, feeling her tongue on my skin, tracing over my blood. After a while, Betty had managed to stop the small cut from bleeding, pulling herself back. 

I saw red streaks on her lips as I grabbed her wrists, putting them above her head with one hand and sliding her skirt up and off of her with the other. After the garment was discarded to the floor, I put her bound wrists against the back of my neck before positioning her legs on either side of me and pushing her hips down onto myself.

She gasped loudly at the sudden feeling and I felt her nails dig into the skin of my neck as I moved my hands to her sides, gripping harshly and maneuvering her body up and down as we both moaned in enjoyment. 

I could tell she was sensitive from her first three times, but she didn't seem to be in any pain. I would have no problem stopping if she was, but until I heard "Sweetwater," she was in for a long ride. 

Our breathing became unsteady and Betty laid her head against my shoulder as she came for the fourth time, kissing my neck and sighing. I didn't stop raising and lowering her, even after I hit my own release.

As much as I loved this experience, I realized that there was something missing from it. Betty. I couldn't see her and she wasn't speaking; it was like I was having sex with a doll. I pulled her shoulder back so she sat upright and took off her blindfold to look into her eyes, which were coated with tears.

"You're crying," I said, concerned and slowing down. Her gaze shifted to my collarbone, eyes widening at the sight. "You're bleeding again," Betty said before pulling her head to clean the blood with her mouth. 

Pulling away again, she gasped and shut her eyes tight, tears slipping through as I asked her what was wrong. "I can't...again, Jug. I..." Betty sighed, looking up at my ceiling. And then I realized something: I did it, I hurt her with this. And I said to myself, "Fuck it." 

"Sweetwater," I said quickly, taking Betty's wrists off my neck and untying them, throwing the rope to the ground and hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm so sorry," I whispered into her ear as her hands gripped my back. 

"Why did you do that?" Betty asked as I felt a tear go down my shoulder. We parted to look each other in the eyes as I answered, "You were in pain, you were crying. And it was because of me." She put her hand on the side of my neck and smiled, saying, "I loved that pain."

And that's when I realized that Betty wasn't just "the-girl-next-door." She had layers, just like I did. Little did I know there was someone hiding beneath the pastel sweaters; there was darkness. The same darkness I've always had an affinity for.