Chapter 114

Chapter 114: Toby's POV

After what seemed like years, Spencer's door opened and we let go of each other.

"Ew," Melissa said as she opened the door. "What happened here?"

"We're back together," Spencer said.

"As usual, the skank gets every single guy in the world," Melissa said, leaving me confused. "Your friends are here by the way."

Emily, Aria, and Hanna stood behind her, holding DVD's, balloons, and cupcakes.

"Oh, did we interrupt something?" Emily asked.

I gave her a small thumbs-up and she came and hugged me.

"Everything's good, right?" Aria asked.

"Everything's perfect," Spencer replied.

YES! Mission accomplished!

"Good because we brought all six seasons of Gossip Girl and cupcakes of course!" Hanna said.

"What is this? An intervention?" I asked.

"More like some girl cheer up time so shoo, Cavanaugh," Hanna teased.

"I'll leave you guys alone then. I love you, Spencer," I told my girlfriend again.

"Love you too, Toby. Just don't screw up next time."

"I'll try not to," I said, kissed her on the cheek, said bye to the girls, left the room, and closed the door behind me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How did you win her back so easily?" Melissa asked me at the bottom of the stairs. "Tell me your ways, Cavanaugh."

"Um, can I just go home?" I asked, but she was blocking my way.

"How do you always get your way?" she asked. "I know you're dangerous. My parents do too. It's only innocent Spencer that can't see through you and your abs."

"Well, then that's her fault," I said firmly and pushed my way through.

"I know you and Mona have something going on!" Melissa yelled. "And I know it had nothing to do with you two hooking up. I know you won't cheat on my sister, well, not that way."

I turned around slowly. "What are you talking about?"

"I know you hated Alison just as much as Mona does," Melissa said.

"Everyone hated that bitch," I said and turned towards the door again.

"Well, all I know is that you better not ever make my sister cry again or I'll beat your ass for real next time. The only person that gets to hurt her in this world is me," she said.

"You're pathetic, Melissa," I said and laughed. "But you're a pretty good sister regardless and don't worry; if I wanted to break Spencer's heart, I could have already. Many times before what happened last night."

---

This chapter is short because well, I need Spencer's POV again.