Chapter 162

Chapter 162: Toby's POV

And just like that, Spencer was mine again. I held her in my arms as she kissed me passionately. I could still hear In My Veins play in the background. Our song. <3

"I found her!" someone screamed and we let go to see Hanna walking in the hallway.

"Oh gosh! Oh my gosh!" Hanna squealed. "I didn't mean to interrupt, but oh my gosh!" 

I gave her a quick smile as Spencer grabbed my hand.

"I just, um, I just needed to tell you guys you have to give your speeches in like five minutes," Hanna said.

"Sure, but can you give us a few minutes?" Spencer asked. Hanna nodded and went back into the gymnasium.

"We have to make speeches?" I yelled. 

"Winning is a lot of work, Toby," Spencer said. "But it's worth it when you finally get your king."

I giggled and Spencer smiled. She was still holding my hand and she turned to face me. "So does this mean you forgive me?"

Spencer nodded and kissed me on the cheek.

"Why?"

"Any guy who'll give up a career to go to a stupid dance to win a girl deserves it," Spencer said.

"Yeah, I really liked the job and it paid well, but you pay so much better, baby."

"Maybe I can pay you tonight after this lame dance? My house?" Spencer said flirtatiously.

Wow, I was getting horny. "Maybe," I replied, trying to play hard to get, but it wasn't working.

"Wait, how did you even win?" Spencer asked. "You weren't even nominated."

"Um, funny story, um," I stuttered. "I kinda rigged it."

"What?" Spencer exclaimed in surprise. "How about for the queen contest?"

"I don't want to lie to you, Spence, but if I tell you the truth, you're going to hate me even more."

"Alison won, didn't she?" Spencer said with a frown and I nodded my head.