Chapter 164

Chapter 164: Toby's POV

"Thanks a lot, Toby. What you said out there was really sweet," Spencer said as I pulled up to her house.

"Anything for my precious," I replied and Spencer leaned in and kissed me. "Good night, Spence."

"Um, do you want to come in?" Spencer asked much to my surprise. "My mom's away on a business trip and my dad's over at Melissa's apartment."

"Nah, I really have to go back -," I said, but I realized Spencer was hinting something else. Gosh, I was so stupid. "I'll come in."

----

"You hungry?" Spencer asked me as she led me to the kitchen.

"Nah. Are you?"

"Not for food," she muttered, causing my hormones to explode.

"Same, same," I said and she turned around.

"So are you planning on applying for more jobs?"

"Look, I don't want to talk about that now," I said. "My boss was stupid, but I'm so glad I left it for you."

"That's hella sweet, Toby, but you know, you have to take action now."

"Maybe I'll go to community college, Spence. Take some classes. Earn a degree."

"Well, that's amazing!" Spencer squealed. "Anyway, I'm going to change out of this stupid dress."

"Well, I think you look beautiful in it," I said and Spencer kissed me.

"I'll just wait here and watch some TV."

"Or you can come upstairs?" Spencer asked flirtaciously and I raised my eybrow.

"Sure."

"You can help me change," Spencer said as we went up to her room. "By the way, I really like what you're wearing."

"Thanks, but I'll admit, it's my dad's."

"Well, I'll think you'll look even sexier without it," Spencer said with her back turned to me. "Help me unzip."

I walked over to her and unzipped her dress. Damn, she wasn't even wearing a bra and I had never appreciated how sexy her back was. I kissed her back gently as she shook and turned to me.

"Can we?" Spencer asked as she kissed me on my lips. So tender. So gentle.

"Yes," I said as I took off her dress.