Chapter 151

Chapter 151: Spencer's POV

I had cracked. The whole night, I couldn't sleep, thinking about Toby and how he was. 

Ugh, Monday morning. I decided to call him before I left for school. Maybe he had thought about us too. I called his phone and finally, he picked up. Or at least I thought he did.

"Toby," I said.

"Um, who is this?" a girl's voice responded.

What? Why did a girl have his phone? And more importantly, who was this bitch?

"This is Spencer. Give the phone to Toby."

"Oh, you're the ex?" she asked and I could hear Toby's voice yelling at her in the background. "Yeah, he's kinda pissed and doesn't really want to talk to you. He even wished you would die."

What was this girl saying? Yet, I knew that if Toby was with her, she wasn't lying.

"Who are you?" I asked, my eyes watering.

"I'm Jade, a girl your cute ass ex met in a bar last night. We went over to my place and well, I don't really want to tell you the rest, but all I can say is that I just woke up and I'm practically naked." 

"Can you please just give the fucking phone to him?" I asked, crying now.

How could Toby move on that fast? How could he just go hook up with some random bitch?

"Hun, get the hint. He doesn't want to talk to you and face it, he's moved on and you should too."

"Can I please talk to him? I can hear him in the background," I managed to get out as I tried wiping away my tears.

"Toby, baby, do you want to talk to your ex?"

"Yes," I heard Toby's voice say.

"Spencer, hun, I have some business to do with Toby. Goodbye, hun," Jade said and hung up.

What a fucking bitch, but even worse, Toby was such a backstabbing asshole.