Chapter 59

Chapter 59: Spencer's POV

Oh no, Dad was mad. I let go of Toby's hand quickly.

"Spencer, can I talk to you in the room for a second?" he said furiously. It was not a question; it was a command. 

I walked quickly to the living room.

"Spencer, you can't be spending time with murderers!" he yelled at me. "Especially you can't sleep with them!"

"Woah there, Dad! We just started dating! He's really sweet to me and he makes me happy. He's not a murderer. Don't you just want to see your daughter happy?"

"Yes, hun, but not with a guy like him. Break it off before I do," he told me.

"How exactly will you break us up? Please tell me. I'm so curious," I said sarcastically.

"His record isn't exactly clean and I have connections as I am a lawyer. He can go straight back to juvie."

"You wouldn't dare, Dad," I told him furiously.

"Really, Spencer, really?"

It was time to bring the big guns out.

"Fine, you can send Toby back to jail. Then I'll casually slip out about Jason. Whose son he really is," I retorted.

"How do you know about Mrs. DiLaurentis and I?" he asked me cautiously.

"You're not the only detective in this house, Dad," I said and walked away, smiling.

Spencer Hastings always wins.