Chapter 172

Chapter 172: Toby's POV

Oh shit, what I had done? Noel had fallen to the floor, but got up right away. A crowd formed around us, waiting for a fight.

"Oh, that's how you wanna play?" Noel asked and the next thing I knew, he punched me across my face and I fell to the floor in great pain.

"Toby!" Spencer called out and rushed to my aid.

"I'm fine," I lied and she got back up.

"Stop, Noel," she told him, but he pushed her away.

"Back off, bitch. This isn't your fight."

Oh, he had gone TOO far! Call me whatever you want, Noel Kahn, but don't lay a finger or say anything to my girl. "Don't call her that, you cunt!"

I got back up, but Spencer got in the middle of us.

"Let's go home," she said, but Noel and I were still staring at each other.

Some of the crowd dispersed so I turned around and Spencer walked in front of me. And then I felt it. Noel punched me hard in the back and I collapsed on the floor.

"Oh no you didn't!" I heard Spencer shout and next thing I knew, Noel fell on the floor next to me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Kicked him in the balls," she replied and smiled. "I'll go get you some ice."

Spencer ran off as I tried to stand up. I felt dizzy as I flopped on a couch.

"OH MY GOSH!" I head a girl's voice as Alison walked in. "Why is Noel on the floor?"

"Fight," some sophomore who had witnessed it replied.

"With who?"

"Him," she said and pointed to me. Wow, people still were scared to say my name.

"Toby, are you trying to ruin this for me?" she yelled at me.

"Ali, I'm in great pain now. I don't wanna talk about it. And I didn't start it, okay?"

"So he punched you just for fun?"

"He started it!" Noel screamed as he stood up with the help of some big built guys.

"Cuz he said something about Spencer!" I defended myself.

"You guys are so freaking immature. Just leave before anything else happens!"

---

Sorry, not much happened in this chapter because I need Spencer's POV!

Also, what would you like to see in upcoming chapters? Feel free to comment. :)