Chapter 165

Chapter 165: Spencer's POV

Toby and I lay naked on my bed, post sex position. 

"What time is it?" I asked and he checked his phone.

"Fuck, it's past one and my dad's been trying to call me for the past four hours."

"I think it's a little late to call him now."

"Yeah, just sleep, baby," he told me and kissed me on the forehead. "Tomorrow I'm going to take you somewhere fun."

"What? Toby, I have college apps to finish tomorrow!" 

"Spence, will you relax even for one day? Do those on Monday, okay? You need a day of fun and I'm taking you somewhere special," he assured me.

"It better not be to the motel."

"Shut up, bitch," he teased and kissed me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up!" I heard a faint noise and then I felt water on me. I jolted and woke up to see Toby shirtless, holding a water bottle in his hand.

"WHAT THE HELL, TOBY?"

"Sorry, babe, but you need to wake up. It's almost noon and we haven't even started our day of fun."

"No way can it be noon," I replied and groggily got off the bed. Toby handed me his shirt.

"So if I'm wearing your shirt, what are you going to wear?" I asked as I wore his shirt.

"Good point," Toby noted and took my shirt off me. I walked over to my closet and threw on some clothes.

"Do I have to shower?"

"Nah, you're fine. Post sex smell is amazing, you know. Just brush your teeth."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we even going, Toby? My parents told me to stay home and do my college apps."

"Don't worry, Spence. Today's your day of relaxation. I don't want you to to think about anything or anyone," Toby said as we arrived at our destination.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed in joy as I saw where we were. "I LOVE YOU, TOBY CAVANAUGH!"

---

Where do you think Toby took Spencer?