Chapter 144

Chapter 144: Toby's POV

Spencer stared fondly at me and I smiled back.

"Um, well, I really have to go back now because it's late," I said. "And it's been a long ass day."

"Okay," Spencer said. "We'll be fine."

"You mean you'll be fine," Alison corrected. "I'll leave. Go back to my parents."

"Are you sure?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah, and I hella miss them."

"Well, call me if you need anything," Spencer said and hugged Alison. Wow, things had really changed in the last few minutes!

I said bye to the girls and walked to my car, but then a car pulled into the driveway. It was Emily's car and all the girls had come to the Hastings' casa.

The girls got out slowly and walked towards Spencer and Alison. Poor Aria was limping, supported by Hanna.

"I told you she's back," Emily said as they came near Alison.

"Alison?" Aria and Hanna said, both in awe.

"Did you miss me?" Alison asked and Emily rolled her eyes.

"Where did you even go?" Hanna asked.

"That can be explained later," Spencer said. "Now, let's just focus on the fact that Alison is back with us."

"Well, you guys all look so beautiful," Alison remarked. "Spencer, you never told me how much Hanna changed."

"She was always beautiful," I replied back coldly, ready to bitch slap her now.

"Well, I was talking about, you know," Alison said and stared at Hanna's body. Hanna looked angry.

"Well, I sure as hell could do lose weight when I didn't have a bitch by my side always telling me how much of a loser I was," Hanna retorted.

Um, this was geting really off track so I tried to veer off the conversation.

"Anyway, why don't you guys have good quality time like you used to and I'll be on my way off!" I suggested.

"I thought you were going to tell me more about your wedding!" Alison said.

"WHAT!" Hanna, Aria, and Emily gasped at the same time.