Chapter 168

Chapter 168: Toby's POV

Wow, what was Jason doing here? Oh yeah, he lived here. I hadn't seen him in such a long time that I forgot that.

"Hey Spencer. Toby," Jason nodded at us.

"Jason, you're back!" Spencer said and turned to me. "Can you give us a minute?"

"Of course. I'll go get us some drinks."

I turned and headed over to the garage. I couldn't recognize anyone and I still couldn't spot Alison or her parents. 

"Hey, hot stuff," someone said from behind me and I turned around to see my admirer.

Jade. JADE! 

She looked hot as ever in a short dress, a bit too short.

"What are you doing here?"

"I saw the invitation on Facebook. I used to go to Rosewood, you know," she said.

"And you know Alison?"

"Not really, but I've heard a lot about her. I mean, who hasn't?"

"True," I agreed.

"So whatcha doing here?"

"I'm here with my girlfriend," I said, emphasizing my last word.

"And if your girlfriend wasn't here?" she asked me seductively.

"I'm not here to socialize, okay? And stop being such a slut!"

"You're going to regret that, Toby," Jade told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Just stay out of my way. I love my girlfriend very much and I don't need you here to come between us."

"So you're scared I'll come between you guys because you have feelings for me?" Jade asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Just shut up," I said as I saw Spencer walking towards me.

"OMG! TOBY!" she yelled as she walked towards us.

Shit!