Chapter 92

Chapter 92: Toby's POV

Mona Vanderwaal: fastest driver ever.

"Can I please know where we're going? This is like kidnap, Mona! I can report you to the police."

"Oh, please, have you seen the police at this town? They hate the victims."

"Well, I'll tell my parents and they'll tell your parents!" I said. 

Gosh Toby, this isn't some fight between five-year-olds arguing about toys. This was serious shit.

"Oh yeah, tell your parents if you even make it alive," she said and laughed. "Then I'll tell them all about Jenna and your little romance."

"What...what romance?"

"Oh please, I know you all were siblings were benefits."

"Wait, how, how do you know all this?" I asked, super scared now. "Nobody knows except...except A...holy shit, Mona!"

"Surprise, bitch!" she said and pulled into a dark alley.

"How could you be A?" I yelled at her and got out of the car. "You sent me all those messages? You sent the girls all those messages? What did they ever do wrong to you?"

"It's called revenge, Toby. Now join it or you die."

"Join what? And there's no way in hell a girl a foot shorter than me can kill me," I defended myself.

"Oh, but if you don't join it, I'll spill each and every one of your secrets to everyone. And then, everyone will hate you all over again and you'll practically be dead!"

Shit, Mona was right. I had to do this, no matter how wrong it was. If people found out about Jenna and me, I would be the laughing stock of Rosewood...again.

"So what do I have to do?" I asked seriously.

"Wow, that was easy," she remarked. "Get in the car and I'll explain. Once you're in, there's no turning back."

What did I just get myself into?