Chapter 113

Chapter 113: Spencer's POV

"AHHH!" I scream as I open my eyes. There lay Toby Cavanaugh in front of me and my arm was around his bare chest. Was I in a dream? How did he get into my room and even worse, why was he on my bed and why were we spooning?

Toby woke up and stood up. 

"What the actual fuck, Toby?" I yelled. "What are you doing in my room?"

"Spencer, just calm down," he said. 

"Why is a stranger in my room?" I yelled. "The last time I remember, Emily was here!"

"Spencer, I just wanted a night between us to celebrate our anniversary. Remember, exactly one year ago? When we spent the night in my motel room and I was shirtless, wearing these pajamas and you were wearing my shirt like you are now?" Toby said and smiled.

"Um, of course, but that was a year ago!" I yelled. "Now, just get the fuck out of here before I call the cops on you for entering my room!"

Toby began to leave, but turned around and stared at me.

"Look, Spencer! You have no right to tell me that you're the one suffering right now. Especially after all my apologizing and explaining. You're the one being the stubborn bitch here and it's totally not cool, okay?" Toby yelled at me.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" I said and walked up to him and tried to slap him across the face, but he caught my hands before I could.

"Let go of me!" I yelled, but he pulled me towards him and kissed me. Hard. Passionately.

And just like that, I fell in love with Toby Cavanaugh all over again. Like I did exactly a year ago. Well, 364 days ago...

---

The 364 days part: Since the Spoby anniversary is November 6, that means a year ago, they spent the night of November 5 together and kissed November 6 morning. This time, they spent the night of November 6 together and kissed right now November 7 morning.