Chapter 89

Chapter 89: Spencer's POV

"DAD! DAD! DAD!" I yelled as I ran out of my room and down the stairs.

"Spencer?" he said. "Why are you yelling?"

"IT'S TOBY. AND WREN. TOBY. WREN. CRASH." I managed to get out.

"Hun, slow down and tell me." I could tell he was still pissed at me, but his fatherly instincts came first.

"I was talking to Wren and he was in Toby's car! And then, I heard a crash. THEY GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT!" I yelled.

"Spencer, if something big happened, then someone must have seen it and called the ambulance. Relax, they'll be fine. Now go up to your room and sleep."

Why was Dad being so calm? My Toby was hurt!

"If you're not going to help, I'm going myself!" I said and stormed out the door and got into my car.

I tried calling Wren again, but he didn't pick up. I checked the radio to see if any news of a car accident had been reported, but there was nothing.

Where would they even be? I drove on the regular path someone would take to go to the hospital and sure enough, I found Toby's car crashed into a signal light. Ambulance and paramedics were circling the car.

"Toby!" I yelled and got out of my car. Tears ran out of my eyes. I couldn't lose him. He was everything to me. I tried making my way into the scene, but people held me back.

"My boyfriend is in there!" I screamed to one of the doctors.

"Your boyfriend is Dr. Wren Kingston?" she asked me.

"Um, no, the other one!"

"There is nobody else at the scene. Dr. Kingston was driving the car and there was nobody else that we can find."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, Dr. Kingston was only found. He was talking on the phone and crashed into a signal light because he wasn't looking. He could have died."

"Ya, it's sad that he made it out," I muttered and the doctor looked at me strangely so I added, "You know, he's so badly hurt. It's sad."

It was good that Toby wasn't in the car or he could have died or almost died too. More importantly, where was he?