Chapter 214

Chapter 214: Toby's POV

"I ended it, Dad. Forever."

"Toby, it's going to be okay."

"I hope she's okay," I said and ate some left over pasta Dad had made for dinner. The French food was good, but I was not used to eating fancy food like that. I just needed some plain old Cavanaugh cooking. I sat in my pajamas at the dinner table, talking to Dad about my date with Spencer.

"Well, I hope you'll be okay soon."

"I'm not okay, Dad, but I don't really care about myself now. I hope Spencer is fine, but I know she isn't. I just had to do this for her. It's for the best."

"You still love her?"

"Dad, don't make me cry at this hour," I said while I swallowed down some food. "I'll always love Spencer, no doubt about that. She gives me hope, a reason to feel special. Everyone hated me when I came back from juvie and then she welcomed me in her life. I can never forget that."

"Wow, well, maybe you're not exactly making a thorough decision then. I'm going to go sleep now. Good night," Dad said and left the kitchen.

I continued eating my pasta, lost in my own thoughts, when I heard the bell ring.

"I got it!" I heard Dad yelled. Must be someone dropping off a package.

I looked through the fridge, examining all the food we had. I took out some cheese and made myself a nice grilled cheese sandwich. After it finally toasted well, I made my way upstairs. I was tired as hell and it was past midnight. It had been over an hour since I dropped Spencer off at Emily's house. The limo ride back home would have been awkward, but Spencer fell asleep, leaning her head on my shoulder.

I made my way upstairs, munching on my sandwich as I opened my bedroom door. I dropped my sandwich when I saw the beautiful creature that was lying on my bed.

"Holy shit, how did you get here?"

"Your dad let me in," she said and walked towards me. She picked up my sandwich and tossed it in the trash can.

"You should go back to Emily's house, Spencer. It's late."

"Not late enough," she said and I knew what she was hinting at so I locked my door and moved closer to her.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" I asked.

"I love this shirt. I sleep in it all the time."

"Well, you look sexy in it," I said. "As always, Miss Hastings."

Spencer smiled softly and leaned in and laid her hands lightly on my chest. I tried not to shake as her soft hands stroked my body. She moved her hands down so they were on my waist level.

"Spencer," I warned.

"Shhh!"

She stroked my hips and lifted up my shirt a few inches. She placed her right hand on my stomach and massaged it gently.

I wanted to tell her to stop, but I couldn't. I wanted this so badly. I wanted her so badly.

"Only if you want to," I said and she nodded.

"Look, Toby, maybe you're ready to let go of me," she pointed out.

"I am."

"But that doesn't mean I'm ready to let go of you and it's not fair that you get to make the decisions for the both of us."

"I'm trying to help you," I mumbled.

"Then help me undress."

I smiled as she took my shirt off very slowly, making a certain part of my body feel very weird...

--

I understand that Spoby is broken up and some of you are going all dipshit on me. Some of you guys just need to trust me and take a ride on the Vidya Express. I'm a huge ass Spoby shipper. Do you really think I'm going to completely tear them apart? 

Also, thank you for 1 millon reads! That's amazing! I love you all so much! <3