Chapter 150

Chapter 150: Toby's POV

Fuck everything. Fuck everyone. Fuck life. Fuck Spencer.

I can't believe I was sitting here crying. She was probably laughing at me. I drove off, but not to my house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're 21?" the guard asked me and I took out my fake ID. Mona had given it to me when I joined the A Team and I never returned it.

"You're clear," he said and I entered the club. I had never been to one before, but all I really needed now was some drinks. Getting drunk to forget about Spencer. I went up to the bar where a man was sitting, talking to the bartender.

"Hey, what can I get you?" the bartender asked.

"Give me anything. Preferably strong," I replied.

"Hey, I don't think that's really safe. You look pretty young, man," the man next to me said.

"Fuck off," I said and the bartender gave me a beer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"One more," I said and put my glass on the table.

"Okay, dude, that's way too many," the bartender said. "I don't think having a sixth glass is really good for you."

"If he wants it, just give it," a woman's voice said. I turned to see a young woman sit next to me. From what I could see with what little soberness I had, she seemed attractive.

"J," I heard.

"What?"

"I'M JADE!" she yelled.

"Cool," I said and she took away my beer and gave me a glass of water. "Drink this. It'll sober you up."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, but I wasn't in my room. I was in some kind of an apartment bedroom. A woman was standing a few feet away from me. Wearing only a bra and panties...

"HOLY SHIT!" I screamed. "Where the fuck am I and who the fuck are you?"

"Relax," she said and came closer to me. I was lying on her bed and the alarm clock next to me said it was 7 am. 

Her attractive figure was making me feel awkward and I tried looking away.

"I'm Jade. You probably don't remember me since you were so freaking drunk last night. You passed out at the bar and I took you to my place."

"Wait, we didn't do anything?" I asked, trying hard to remember if I had sex or not.

"Look, I'm not a hooker," Jade said. "I slept on the couch."

"Well, you don't even know me. Why would you bring me back home?"

"Well, you needed help and plus, you're kinda cute."

I blushed, but then realized I looked too vulnerable.

"Your dad called a couple times," she said and pointed to my phone, which was on the edge of my bed.

"I don't really feel like talking to him."

"I'll text him for you, telling him that you went to a friend's house," Jade offered.

"Thanks. Say Caleb's house please," I said and she picked up my phone.

"Why were you there anyway? At the club? You seem younger than 21."

"Bad breakup with my girlfriend," I admitted.

"Well," Jade said and got closer to me. I could practically see her boobs. "She's the biggest idiot ever if she let a hunk like you go."

I tried moving away, but Jade kept coming closer to me, trying to seduce me.

"Whatever, she's a bitch that can go die in a hole!" I screamed, but didn't really mean the last part.

"Wow, must have been rough," Jade said and my phone rang.

"Oh, is it my dad?" I asked.

"No, it's some guy named Spencer. Don't worry, I'll answer it for you."

"NO!" I yelled and jumped at her, but it was too late. Jade had picked up the phone.

The Devil Has Absजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें