Chapter 139

Chapter 139: Spencer's POV

"When did she even come back?" Emily asked as we sat in her backyard swing.

"She broke into Toby's house in the middle of the night," I said and we both laughed.

"Typical Alison."

"Guys!" Toby said as he came into the backyard. "I can't find Ali. I searched the garage and the kitchen and she's definitely not in the bathroom."

"What?" Emily asked and we both went back into the house. "Maybe she's upstairs."

We went upstairs and searched the rooms, calling Alison's name, but she didn't reply.

"Maybe she went back to your place," I told Toby.

"Let's check my room," Emily said and we walked into her bedroom. I could see the closet was a tad open so I opened it all the way.

"BOO!" Alison screamed and I jumped back in surprise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell, Alison?" Emily screamed as we sat on on the downstairs couch. Toby's arm was around me and Alison was sitting on a chair, smiling.

"Just a little prank. Nothing major."

"This isn't a game of hide and seek!" I yelled. "We were worried about you and we're the only ones that would ever even help you and you just disappear on us."

"I know you guys don't want to help me anyway," Alison said. "I still have Toby though."

"No, you don't," Toby said coldly. "I finally realized it. I always tried way too hard to please you and impress you and you always just used me. Even now, I'm just trying to support you, but you're just going to take advantage of it and then forget about me."

I smiled and Alison did the opposite.

"Can I at least stay the night? All my stuff is at your place."

"No," Toby said. "Find some other place."

"You're making the biggest mistake ever," Ali said coldly. 

"No, the biggest mistake ever was when your parents forgot to use a condom," Toby replied and I tried not to laugh.

---

That was honestly really mean. I HATE when ppl say stuff like "i'm sorry that your parents didn't use protection" and shit like that. Ever. Even if you hate the person. Like what if someone said that to you?

SPOILER: Toby's being a HUGE cunt here, but don't worry, it was just the heat of the moment and he regrets it.