Extra 31

Little Ou'er swallowed a piece of mutton in one gulp, chewed it for a while and swallowed it. With bright eyes, she said to Little Walnut sitting on his right: "Second brother, look at me eating a piece."

  Seeing this, Little Walnut ate the hoof meat in the bowl and said, "I ate it too, a big piece."

  Yuan Bao on the other side swallowed the food in his mouth and shouted: "Yuan Bao, eat it too!"

  "The cake is eaten too!"

  A few little guys even competed.

  Qiao Suiman was on the right side of Little Walnut, smiling and wiping the sauce from the corner of Walnut's mouth, "They are both great, and they are all good children who eat well."

  "Eat slowly, don't choke." Miao Lianhua said with a smile on her face, who wouldn't look forward to a new year like this.

  "The first time we celebrated the New Year here, there were only three of us, and life was so tight that we didn't even dare to put down more than one meter."

  Miao Lianhua thought of the past, and then sighed: "After all these years, the Chinese New Year is so lively now, I am always happy in my dreams."

  Tang Guoer saw tears in Miao Lianhua's eyes and quickly comforted her: "Mom, it will be so lively every year from now on. Next year we will have a grandson."

  "Yes, Aunt Lian, look, we need such a big table to sit at when we eat now."

  Miao Lianhua was happy when her thoughts came back to the day of happy reunion, "Yes, our good days are still going to last!"

  Lu Xiang picked up the wine bowl in front of him and said loudly: "Come, come, come, it's so lively, it makes sense not to leave!"

  "Come on, do one." Lu Huaqing agreed.

  The wine was brought by them and had just been warmed up. All the adults present except Tang Guoer picked up the wine, while Tang Guoer and the children filled teacups with milk tea made by Qiao Suiman.

  Lu Dongqing took a sip first and said, "Come here, wish us a happy tomorrow every year, and a happy tomorrow every year!"

  Qiao Suiman also smiled and said, "Happy New Year!"

  After saying some auspicious words, even the children couldn't stop talking, and those who had read the book even memorized poems.

  Yangyang started first: "With the sound of firecrackers, a new year comes, and the spring breeze brings warmth to Tusu."

  Before he could say the next sentence, Tuanzi Tangyuan and Lu Xiao started shouting.

  "Thousands of households always exchange old talismans for new peaches!"

  Qiao Sui couldn't stop laughing and clapped her hands repeatedly: "Okay, okay, we are all little poets now."

  The few children didn't understand, but they were happy and clapped along, making the dinner table very lively for a while.

  Qiao Suiman took a large piece of fish and crushed it in the bowl. After confirming that there were no bones, he divided it into two halves and put them into the walnut and lotus root bowls.

  Walnut raised his head, the corners of his mouth raised high, obviously he was happy to eat, and said: "Eminem, I will eat it."

  Qiao Suiman gently touched his head a few times and said, "Little Walnut is so good."

Little Walnut has been calmer than Little Ou'er and Tangyuan since he was born. Even the name in Yuan'an Temple reflects his temperament, and is called Lu Chenwen.