51

After drinking the last sip of brown sugar water, Qiao Suiman felt that his whole body was extremely warm, and there was still a sweet taste on his lips. Lu Dongqing leaned close to him, suddenly came over and licked a drop of sugar water from the corner of his mouth.

  Qiao Suiman remained motionless, the tips of his ears turned red, "What are you doing!"

  It's broad daylight!

  When Lu Dongqing came back to his senses, he felt that his actions were really frivolous. He couldn't help himself just now, but he was like an impatient person. He stood up with a bang, took the empty bowl, "I'll wash the dishes first, and you'll be at the front later." Come to the main room, mother is waiting for you there."

  Then before he could respond, he walked out of the door in three steps at a time.

  Qiao Suiman, who was still a little uncomfortable, chuckled. He was obviously the one who was being taken advantage of, so why did he act like a little daughter-in-law.

  He reached out and touched the spot on his lips that had just been touched. A tingling sensation passed through him. He suddenly recalled some of the events last night. He stopped thinking about it and turned back to the bed to fold the quilt.

  He walked out of the room and looked at the Lu family's house. He was sent to the new house all the way to the new house wearing a hijab yesterday, but he didn't get a good look at it. But right now I can only take a quick glance, I have to offer tea to Miao Lianhua first.

  It was already the end of Chenshi, and Qiao Suiman hurriedly walked to the thatched house in front. Miao Lianhua was already sitting on the main seat in the main room. Lu Dongqing came over and walked in side by side with him.

  Miao Lianhua looked pleased, she felt relieved that the two of them got along well.

  Qiao Suiman entered the room and called someone sweetly: "Mom."

  Then he said embarrassedly: "I got up late."

  Miao Lianhua smiled happily, "It's not too late, it's not too late. I told the boss not to wake you up."

  Then he waved his hand to invite Qiao Suiman to come forward and took his hands. The more he looked at him, the more satisfied he became. Look at his rosy complexion, he was a lucky man!

  "Good boy, let's live a good life together from now on!"

  Qiao Suiman nodded slightly, "Yes."

  Two cups of tea were placed on the bamboo table in the main room. Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing each took a bowl, held it in their hands and bent down deeply, saying together: "Mom, please drink tea."

  "Hey, okay." Miao Lianhua smiled so hard that she took Qiao Suiman's cup first, raised her head and drank it all in one gulp, then finished Lu Dongqing's cup, and took the silver bracelet on her hand with a smile. Come down.

  "Xiaoman, come."

  She pulled Qiao Suiman over and put the bracelet on his wrist. The silver bracelet was simple in style but still bright. Miao Lianhua continued: "This is passed down from our old Lu family to my wife and husband. Now that you have come in, it's time to pass it on to your wife." You and I will support each other from now on."

  Qiao Suiman's eyes widened and he was speechless for a moment. One look at the bracelet showed that it was well preserved. As if he had been given a task, he solemnly said: "Mom, I can do it."

  "Okay, good boy."

  Miao Lianhua patted Qiao Suiman's hand with a look of relief on her face.