15

Qiao Chengfu raised the wooden stick and threw it at Qiao Suiman with all his strength.

  "Ah." The stick hit his back, and Qiao Suiman couldn't hold back the pain and groaned. He couldn't even stand still and his body was shaky.

  Qin Yu saw Qiao Suiman like this as soon as he entered the door, and quickly supported him, his voice became sharp with anger, "Ah, what are you doing!"

  "Bah, who are you? You dare to talk to me." Qiao Chengfu pointed at Qin Yu and cursed, "Okay, okay, they don't even care about me as a father anymore. If you don't clean it up, then I'm no longer your father!"

  Qiao Chengfu looked down on Qin Yu, a bought couple, and only thought that he was a bought slave. Now that a slave dared to contradict him, it was really going to be a big deal. Let's see if he doesn't beat these two money-losing losers. Take out all the money!

  Qiao Suiman saw that the stick was about to fall on Qin Yu. Without thinking, he turned sideways to block it. He was ready to receive another stick. However, he saw that the stick that was about to fall on Qin Yu was held by the person who rushed in, and then throw it to the side hard.

  Qiao Chengfu was left staggering, but it was Qiao Ruifeng who rushed back.

  Qiao Ruifeng looked at the mess in the yard. Her husband and younger brother were both injured. He clenched his back molars and the veins on his forehead throbbed. He suppressed his anger and looked at Qiao Chengfu and asked: "What are you making trouble again? Come back and make a fuss." That's crazy."

  Qiao Chengfu often beat them after drinking. He couldn't beat them when he was young, so he could only run out and hide. In recent years, Qiao Ruifeng has grown up. He has been doing the farm work at home and is strong. Qiao Chengfu does not dare to cause trouble with him anymore. , He only dared to play rough tricks on Qiao Suiman.

  He has always bullied the weak and feared the strong. Just now he could chase people around the yard and beat them, but now he doesn't dare. He can only curse in a dirty mouth: "You little bastard, your wings are stiff, right? You can't even say a word about them? You He's my son, and he has to respect me even if he earns money. These two money-losing losers keep talking but they don't have any money, and they won't tell the truth without being beaten twice."

  Qiao Ruifeng laughed angrily and looked at Qiao Chengfu with disgust in his eyes, "Truth? What kind of truth? If you don't have money, it's the truth. If you want the money, you can earn it yourself. Even if the King of Heaven comes, I won't have any money at home!"

  "No money?! If I don't have money, I will sell the land. You will live in my house and eat in my house. In the end, I won't be able to get any money for food and drinks. What's the use of supporting you?"

  "Selling land, where did you get the land to sell? The land deed at home has my name written all over it. How do you sell it?" Qiao Ruifeng sneered. The only good thing Li Hua did before leaving was to sell the only remaining land in the house. Two acres of paddy field, one acre of dry land and the house were all left to him, but not to Qiao Chengfu.

  It was not so that the two brothers could live a good life, but because they were afraid that Qiao Chengfu would starve to death after squandering the last bit of his family fortune. Leaving Qiao Ruifeng to at least ensure that Qiao Chengfu would not end up in poverty.

  Before leaving, Qiao Ruifeng promised again and again that he would not care about Qiao Chengfu's life or death, otherwise they would all die a good death.

  Mentioning this matter, hatred arose in Qiao Chengfu's eyes. That dead old woman left all her property to this rebellious son, making it harder for him to ask for money now.