80

It was a big project to boil all seventy kilograms of Ringo into jam. Qiao Suiman and Miao Lianhua were busy until dinner time. There were still nearly twenty kilograms left to cook. They used a lot of firewood brought from home. Qin Yudao On the way, they cooked vegetable porridge in a clay stove, and the three of them had time to rest until they had lunch.

  "Brother Yu, I'll take care of the rest. You go back to your room and sleep for a while." Miao Lianhua said while drinking porridge.

  "No, it's nothing. Otherwise, I'll peel the fruit and you'll pound it." Qin Yu waved his hand. There was someone talking to him at home, so he couldn't bear to go to bed.

  Miao Lianhua couldn't resist him, so after eating, she asked him to peel the fruit while she smashed the pulp of the Ringo fruit with a mallet. Just then, Lu Dongqing came over carrying a basket of persimmons and dried flowers.

  "I saw Uncle Tang bringing persimmons when I got home, so I just brought them with me." Lu Dongqing untied the bamboo basket and said.

  "Well, just in time, I've made some new drinks, you can try them." Qiao Suiman was talking about the drinks that were fried with three kinds of tea leaves, sugar and sour yellow fruit slices.

  He continued: "We can't just copy the name Manager Fang chose. We have to choose a different name that sounds good and can be recognized by others."

  "Have you got an idea?" Lu Dongqing asked with a smile.

  "Well, fragrant green tea drink, fragrant mountain tea drink and fragrant Tieguanyin drink."

  Qiao Sui said cheerfully: "This drink has the aroma of both tea and sour yellow fruits, especially Tieguanyin. If you get closer, the tea smell will hit your nose. It deserves the name Piaoxiang!"

  Lu Dongqing agreed: "It's indeed good. In the future, we will mostly do business with ordinary people. If there is a tea in the name, they can also choose to drink it. If it is called Jingtou Yuyan Drink, I am afraid they will think it is some kind of fairy jade dew, and the price is not high." Dare you ask."

  "That's the reason. Drink it and see if the taste is much different from the restaurant."

  Lu Dongqing took two sips of the fragrant Tieguanyin first and said, "The taste is quite similar, but the tea flavor inside is different. Overall, it's pretty good."

  After trying the remaining two drinks, he concluded: "Tieguanyin tea has the strongest and most special taste, followed by green tea, and mountain tea has the weakest taste but the most obvious sweetness and sourness. It is obvious that the taste is different when you drink it."

  "I tasted it and I think it is," Qiao Suiman said with a smile, "This will give customers more choices."

  Qin Yu and Miao Lianhua found it interesting. The methods were the same, and there were so many things to say about the taste.

  When the persimmons arrived, there was an extra hand. Qiao Suiman gave Lu Dongqing the task of pounding the pulp. Miao Lianhua cooked the remaining Ringo jam according to the method he said, while Qiao Suiman had his hands free to make the persimmons.

  First, mash a part of the persimmon flesh. Qiao Suiman cleaned the small pot and boiled the pulp into persimmon jam, and kept another part. After the persimmon jam was cooked, he first soaked the lighter-flavored wild camellia tea with sugar in water, then diluted the jam, stirred it evenly, added a few spoonfuls of fresh fruit pulp, divided it into four small bowls, and each person took a bowl to drink.

  Qiao Suiman was quite satisfied after taking a sip. The taste of persimmons was very special. He specially made water with wild camellia tea, just because he didn't want the tea to be too strong and overwhelm the taste of persimmons. Now it seemed that he was right.