84

After a while, Miao Lianhua went to the kitchen to heat porridge. She ate all the food from outside yesterday, and she ate so much in the evening that her stomach felt heavy.

  While Qiao Suiman was making drinks early this morning, a few days ago he and Lu Dongqing cooked a large pot of dried brown rice porridge on their newly baked earthen stove, which was enough to last until the evening.

  Qiao Sui was not hungry at all, so she only scooped up half the bowl and ate in small bites, occasionally giving drinks to the guests, and she was very happy.

  The affairs of the Liu family have not yet been completely decided. Qiao Suiman calculated that at the speed of selling the yinzi today, they will probably be sold out by the end of the day. Then he will just keep doing this amount in the future.

  Tang Xiao sent him fruit every eight days. The first two times, he only sent 20 kilograms of persimmons. Ringo only sent 70 kilograms the first time. He made quite a lot of jam, enough to last until the tenth day of the lunar month. So today they only sent ten pounds of Ringo. Calculating this, it is enough to send twenty kilograms of persimmons and thirty kilograms of ringo every eight days.

  Before the tea opened, I went to the vendor and bought another ten kilograms each, enough to last until March. However, I have never seen roselles and camellias for sale. When I was buying tea, I asked the vendor to go back to the village and ask if anyone else had dried them and he wanted to buy more.

  As for the dried flowers and fruit tea used in the Liu family's three-day flowing banquet, there is no news yet, and there is no way to start preparing it, so we can only wait.

  After going through it in his mind, Qiao Suiman sorted out the things he wanted to buy recently, then drank the last mouthful of porridge and took the bowl to wash it.

  The bamboo bowls and lotus seedlings in bamboo tubes piled up in the kitchen had been cleaned and placed on wooden racks to dry. Seeing that they were busy with business, they stopped keeping them and went home.

  The fields, chickens and ducks all had to be taken care of. Although he put a lot of food in the chicken and duck pens before going out, and brought Hei Jin to Qiao's house to feed the two puppies with water and water, no one was still at ease at home.

This time when he went to town, Qiao Suiman specifically talked to Heijin for a long time. Heijin actually seemed to understand him and didn't make a fuss about not eating like he did when he got married.

  Lu Xuesong asked his friends in the village for two little yellow dogs. When the little yellow dogs are older, he will ask Hei Jin to come to the town. The shop has a lot of money, so he has to guard against the young ones. Now he will let Hei Jin train the puppies more. , it was quite happy, and would run back to Qiao's house to train the two from time to time.

  Two days later, the manager of the Liu family went to the store with Xiao Xi and made a deposit for the flowing mat and drink.

  On the 19th day, two barrels of Shishi Ruyi will be sent to Laifu Restaurant. From the 19th to the 21st, two barrels of each type except Shishi Ruyi will be made and sent to the Liu family. They will hold a banquet on the long street for those who go there. Definitely too many to count.

  Magistrate Liu was only a legitimate brother, and the wedding ceremony of the Liu family was so grand that Qiao Sui was stunned for the first time.

  However, when they finally decided how many yinzi they would need, Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing calculated it together and asked Tang Xiao to send an additional five kilograms of persimmons and twenty-five kilograms of Ringo.