55

Qiao Suiman and Qin Yu both felt sleepy and went back to their rooms to rest. As soon as he stood up, Heijin jumped up and bit Qiao Suiman's clothes to prevent him from leaving.

  Qiao Suiman felt so guilty that she picked up Heijin and took him to the room together, letting him lie down beside the bed.

  Seeing no one left, Heijin barked happily, rested his head directly on Qiao Suiman's shoes, and continued to take a nap.

  Although there was no brazier in the house, the doors and windows were closed. As soon as the quilt was covered, Qiao Suiman fell asleep soon.

  Lu Dongqing and Qiao Ruifeng were quiet when they returned home, and they knew they had gone to rest. People always want to stay in bed when the weather is cold, and there are fewer people walking around outside than usual.

  After arriving at Li Zheng's house and explaining his purpose, Yu Ping quickly came up with a plan for them. No one could tell how much bamboo they would cut. After all, many people in the village also made bamboo strips to sell in the town.

  It's just that some people are jealous when they see Lu Dongqing making a lot of money, but the reason why Lu Dongqing makes a lot of money is to work for people in the town. The owner's bamboo is bought, not cut from the mountain, so it is hard to explain why he makes things difficult for people.

Therefore, Yu Ping had blocked the people back before and said something to Lu Dongqing. Unexpectedly, Lu Dongqing would come to him with a gift to talk about the matter. He was willing to pay some money to the village every year and open a bamboo forest by himself.

  Yu Ping was naturally very happy. Although this young man had just arrived, he was better at being a good person than the old guys in the village. The village's daily expenses are not much, and they are basically spent on repairing bridges and building roads. Most of this money is allocated by the county government, and a small amount is paid by each household in the village on a per capita basis every year.

  In the end, Yu Ping made the decision that the Lu family would pay an additional five cents of silver to the village every year for the next two years. There are a lot of bamboos on the mountain, and this thing grows best. Five coins is already a lot, enough to stop those people's mouths.

  If you want to open a bamboo forest, you must first clear the land. Don't rush it, just give the next year's share after the new year.

  Lu Dongqing quietly entered Qiao Suiman's room. One person and one dog were lying face up in exactly the same posture. Their breathing was intertwined, and they were obviously sleeping deeply.

  Lu Dongqing was not sleepy, so he sat by the bed and thought about things.

  In the past few days, I will first make wooden barrels and cups, then weave some bamboo utensils and carve some gadgets. Building a bamboo house is something that comes only by chance. I'm lucky this year and I encountered two of them. I may not be able to do this again in the future. I still have to make more things while I have time.

  After the Chinese New Year, we have to build a fence behind the yard and enclose an area. Opening a bamboo forest is a big project, and we will have to be busy at that time.

  Although there are many things, everything is good with Qiao Suiman together. Just as Lu Dongqing was about to reach out and untangle Qiao Sui's broken hair that was all over his face, he opened his eyes with a sigh.

  "You're back." Qiao Suiman's voice still sounded like she had just woken up.

  "Well, we've already discussed it. We won't start paying the money until after the New Year. It's five hundred yuan a year." Lu Dongqing said as he handed over the clothes.